Read before posting *Important Notice*

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

escapism

𝙩𝙀𝙀 π™¨π™¬π™šπ™šπ™© 🀍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
Please take some time to read this before making any posts in this forum.

This forum is exclusively for official threads of kpop girl groups only. Different kind of posts such as "top 5 girl groups" for example do not belong here. The description of the forum already explains that but we noticed that some members either do not see/understand or just choose to ignore this. From time to time we've been moving such threads to the right forums but we decided that since we're not going to be always able to do that it's best if members are aware of what they should be posting in the first place.

So we inform you that in case any non-related thread is posted here it won't be anymore moved but permanently deleted.
So please do make sure to double check what you post and most importantly where you post it! :)

Best regards,
The staff of this forum.

hyeju_singwolf

Kpop Rookie
Credits
can i make threads like, 'Dreamcatcher Mysterious Mansion Comeback? Official Thread'?

BEG4DAWIN

Band Manager
Credits
Bomi
Seunghee
Kawamoto Ruri
APink
Question, if more than 1 thread for a group exists, can we ask moderators to merge them?

For example Skyle

Or CSR

Or Lunarsolar

Last one I saw 'Favorite'

Last edited:

BEG4DAWIN

Band Manager
Credits
Bomi
Seunghee
Kawamoto Ruri
APink
Another merger needed

escapism

𝙩𝙀𝙀 π™¨π™¬π™šπ™šπ™© 🀍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
Question, if more than 1 thread for a group exists, can we ask moderators to merge them?

For example Skyle

Or CSR

Or Lunarsolar

Last one I saw 'Favorite'

Another merger needed

Those are duplicate threads. We'll just keep the ones with the most replies and the others will be locked.