GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

strawkeeds

Kpop Rookie
Credits
i posted a little about this already, but the day jonghyun decided to take his own life is nearing. constantly reading his letter reminds me that as of this year i have not gave back in a way i wanted to. if anything is going on and you have no one to talk to feel free to leave a reply to this. if you want sad songs/artist, something good recently happened,you just finished a new drama or stanning a new group, or you just want to conversate that is fine as well lol. i just think everyone deserves to at least have a place to go when things are going both well and poorly. (btw this is my first time posting one of these so sorry for any mistakes lmao goodnight/good morning)

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
i posted a little about this already, but the day jonghyun decided to take his own life is nearing. constantly reading his letter reminds me that as of this year i have not gave back in a way i wanted to. if anything is going on and you have no one to talk to feel free to leave a reply to this. if you want sad songs/artist, something good recently happened,you just finished a new drama or stanning a new group, or you just want to conversate that is fine as well lol. i just think everyone deserves to at least have a place to go when things are going both well and poorly. (btw this is my first time posting one of these so sorry for any mistakes lmao goodnight/good morning)
View attachment 37917
I remember right around Thanksgiving was when I first got into K-pop, my biggest groups at the time were BTS, Twice, Blackpink, and Shinee. I remember waking that morning at my dad's house (because due to custody reasons i went to see him on weekends) and asking to play Roblox on his phone and while I waas playing I got a message on Amino. It was from my best friend (we are still best friends if you were wondering) and she had sent me a text that I didn't read until after i clicked the link to a CNN article. The article had informed me that Jonghyun had passed away. I don't think i cried right away because I was in shock, but later while calling my best friend we both started crying. For me, it was a big loss because I had just started stanning them and he was my bias in Shinee. I was still a little kid and I didn't really know how to deal with something like this because this was the first time somebody that was important in my life had died.

strawkeeds

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I remember right around Thanksgiving was when I first got into K-pop, my biggest groups at the time were BTS, Twice, Blackpink, and Shinee. I remember waking that morning at my dad's house (because due to custody reasons i went to see him on weekends) and asking to play Roblox on his phone and while I waas playing I got a message on Amino. It was from my best friend (we are still best friends if you were wondering) and she had sent me a text that I didn't read until after i clicked the link to a CNN article. The article had informed me that Jonghyun had passed away. I don't think i cried right away because I was in shock, but later while calling my best friend we both started crying. For me, it was a big loss because I had just started stanning them and he was my bias in Shinee. I was still a little kid and I didn't really know how to deal with something like this because this was the first time somebody that was important in my life had died.
i have stanned kpop for years so older groups like toppdogg,superjunior,2ne1,bts, were all groups i stanned at the time. i knew of shinee but i did not stan them. around December 19th my friend (who had gotten me into kpop)told me someone died on my birthday. i did not stan shinee so i just walked passed it after saying how sad it was. a little while after i finally started to stan shinee without realizing that was the person who had died. (i was super dumb and just watched variety shows so i didnt know until my birthday) when a kpop fan was like "im so sorry to cry on ur birthday but jonghyun died today" explaining how sad she was. then i recognized the name. i read the letter over and over ( i really could relate at the time) and that was how i figured out. because at the time i related i respected his opinion and choice. living in constant sadness w/ no solution and living for other people is what he did. he expressed that it was a selfish decision which i think i accepted it more. he deserves to be selfish and do something for himself at least once. this is the sad truth that i had to cope with reality. it still affects me in the present because i only saw him in the past. i never got to see the things he did in the present because i did not stan shinee at the time. there is my rant i did not intend to write. but jonghyun died as an noble admirable human being.

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
I used to write letters to Jonghyun... I would read them aloud to him, and I thought he was watching over me, because I had... Really sever depression... I still have them under my bed... I miss him so much.

strawkeeds

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I used to write letters to Jonghyun... I would read them aloud to him, and I thought he was watching over me, because I had... Really sever depression... I still have them under my bed... I miss him so much.
i get that sm! at times i think "i wonder if he hears me or if what im going through was nearly as bad as him" i lovee voicing my emotions through writing. it is how i got rid of my depression (i also had it really bad and therapist did not help much)

Jungwon's dimple

Face of The Group
Credits
This is him (the enoi gun)
9bcvmpzhaef41.jpg

(damn his hands)