[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
the thought of being a peer worker online sounds quite exciting to me idk why

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
90 more credits till I get that Sieun card

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
today i offer you; les confessions by rousseau bc i have a test tomorrow and have to recite this ;v

je forme une entreprise qui n'eut jamais d'exemple, et dont l'exection n'aura jamais d'imitateur. je veux montrer à mes semblables un homme dans la toute vérité de la nature, et cet homme, ce sera moi.
moi seul. je sens mon coeur, je connais les hommes. je ne suis fait comme aucun de ceux que j'ai vu ; j'ose croire n'être comme ceux qui existent. si je ne vaux pas mieux, au moins je suis autre. si la nature a bien fait de briser le moule dans lequel elle m'a jeté, c'est ce dont on ne peut juger qu'après m'avoir lu.

french buddies, did u understand? even for me this is a lil hard to process (and to learn 💀)
i slayed omg

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
so basically i was in french class this morning. and, i was dying bc i'm sick 💀
i was coughing sm that i drank some water to get better somehow, and the teacher grounded me and told me "we're not doing a picnic!" and i was so embarrased
and she took my water bottle
like bro i had a valid reason?

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I swear 2 of my fave songs this year weren’t even released this year. So unfair I want them to be awarded in the MIEL MUSIC AWARDS COMING THIS DECEMBER WOWOWOW *airhorns*

InuCassy

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Some people will never accept the fact that all they do is point the finger at others, never at themselves.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I want to steal* someone’s thread idea…… I don’t think they will mind but on the off chance they do i’d feel bad

*steal is a joke. It’s more borrow the concept but apply it to my own group

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
This film has such a good soundtrack but I’m slightly mad this small French boy has a prettier voice than me

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I love being a foreign language student because no matter how low my French grades could be, they’d still be better than everyone else who doesn’t know French. I already have the upper hand.

I could say anything to these English people they’d have no clue if it’s right or not. The french people when I go to Paris will but I’m hoping I’m cute enough they’ll be like “ah well she’s trying at least”

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Nah cause the way my 5 year old knows almost all the English parts (and tries to sing all the Korean parts) of almost every Blackpink song & can copy some of the dance moves spot on. Like miss girl, sit down 😰 also she said Rosè is really pretty, so maybe she’s Rosè biased