[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I have a bone to pick with the French language.

I could've made my username La Miel or something, right? And it would've been a very cool pun of La Luna and the French for honey. EXCEPT. The random French people who decide whether French nouns are male or female decided the sticky substence that bees create, miel, is MALE. SO IF I NAME MYSELF LA MIEL IT IS A LIE IT'S ACTUALLY LE MIEL. But the song is called LA luna not LE LUNA. So mad grr

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I need one of my idols to do an emo edgy photoshoot so I can have emo edgy lyrics as my layout

can I stop spelling edgy as eji please edgy is not Yeji without the Y please brain this isn’t okay anymore

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
wootae and J HO from smf look like brothers... you cant prove me wrong...
wootae
J HO

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I really need all these groups on their 6 years as a group to stop making comebacks that feel like disbandments

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i used to have this sweatshirt a friend had given me and i always thought the smell of it was comforting, so i wore it often. i always assumed it was his cologne or smth bc i only washed it a couple times, and he would borrow it back sometimes, so i reached the p logical conclusion it smelled like him. anyway, he eventually asked for the sweatshirt back and so ofc i gave it to him, no issue. but it wasn't until fairly recently when i was putting on my favorite jacket that i smelled the same smell and realized that the comforting smell has been my smell the whole time. idk, it feels strangely poetic. i like it

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
I don’t even journal that often yet I still have tons of stickers and other bits and bobs I use to decorate the pages. Looking at how much stickers I bought makes me question as to why I’ve bought them that much 🥲

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
A successful kpop song usually has the same amount of success as an average English song
An extremely successful kpop song usually has the same fame as known popular English songs
An average success kpop song is a complete flop if it were English