[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
christianity is the main religion that opposes abortions. it's the same reason they oppose gay marriage and trans rights - bc they "go against the bible." like, not everybody believes your bible?? don't impose your beliefs on others
I’m pretty sure in Judaism it’s NECESSARY that you get an abortion if your life is at stake. That’s what I’ve heard from Jews so if I’m wrong please do correct me! Plus I’m an atheist so…
Everyone deserves the right to practice their religion. That includes Christian. Buttt~ that does not exclude literally everyone else America :/

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
CW period discussion
Also I can’t stop thinking about the fact they want to ban birth control methods too…

I’m on birth control. And it’s not coz I’m a straight person doing the deed every other day that I need to. It’s because of my periods. They’re painful and heavy. Every month there’d be days I was in so much pain I wanted to be sick, or stayed in bed not moving. Not even playing on my laptop it hurt so much. And if I’d gone to school that day I’d be figuring out where the nearest toilet is in case I had to sprint from the classroom to be sick, and wouldn’t be able to focus because of the pain. They were also so heavy I’d bleed through almost everything I wore.
Ever since being on the pill all of this got solved. The pain is tolerable and they’re not as heavy. I can leave the house feeling okay. I can eat feeling okay. I can do things feeling okay.

The thought there might be a bunch of American people out there who are losing something as simple as this because of this… they’re being punished for no reason… this is healthcare…

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I’m pretty sure in Judaism it’s NECESSARY that you get an abortion if your life is at stake. That’s what I’ve heard from Jews so if I’m wrong please do correct me! Plus I’m an atheist so…
Everyone deserves the right to practice their religion. That includes Christian. Buttt~ that does not exclude literally everyone else America :/
it is! i'm an atheist too, but i try to make it a point to learn abt other religions, and according to the national counsel of jewish women, if the pregnancy would affect the mother's health (and health is often taken to mean mental health too, not just physical), then she has the right to an abortion. source

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
CW period discussion
Also I can’t stop thinking about the fact they want to ban birth control methods too…

I’m on birth control. And it’s not coz I’m a straight person doing the deed every other day that I need to. It’s because of my periods. They’re painful and heavy. Every month there’d be days I was in so much pain I wanted to be sick, or stayed in bed not moving. Not even playing on my laptop it hurt so much. And if I’d gone to school that day I’d be figuring out where the nearest toilet is in case I had to sprint from the classroom to be sick, and wouldn’t be able to focus because of the pain. They were also so heavy I’d bleed through almost everything I wore.
Ever since being on the pill all of this got solved. The pain is tolerable and they’re not as heavy. I can leave the house feeling okay. I can eat feeling okay. I can do things feeling okay.

The thought there might be a bunch of American people out there who are losing something as simple as this because of this… they’re being punished for no reason… this is healthcare…
//period discussion

that sucks you went through that, but i'm glad it's better now. but there are so many ppl in america that need birth control for that reason. i myself need it (i haven't actually gotten it yet, tho, and now it's looking like i might not ever) bc even tho it's been nearly 5 yrs, my periods aren't regular at all. like, my last one was in february, and the one before that was barely four weeks before the next one. and sometimes they'll be incredibly painful - not as bad as the ones you described, but still awful - and then others it's more of an inconvenience. and the same justice that thinks contraception (not just birth control, but literally everything) should be banned also thinks that scotus (supreme court of the united states) should also reconsider the rights to gay marriage and gay relationships in general

ImJustKpopTrash

Winter__Roses
Author
Website
imjustkpoptrash.carrd.co
Credits
Ningning
Karina
Arin
Winter
Tw: Cursing, Abortion, Politics, Death, Human Rights, Protests (probably more ngl)

Right so I see everyone has pretty much covered the abortion thing in America which is absolutely disgusting and I cannot believe that was actually passed but I’m not here to talk about my thoughts on that instead I’m here to talk about the fact that the UK government has decided it’s going to amend the human rights act into something that is entirely the opposite of having rights. They want to make it so that opposing the government will be illegal and so speaking out against them would be fucking punishable.

With how things are going in America this is only looking one way for the future of the UK if the government is able to pass this law. It also leads to me to question how this would look for LGBTQ+ people (me included) as this means the government could basically take away rights from people “they don’t deem fit to have them.” Protests for rights of LGBTQ+ people in the UK lead to many deaths and I cannot believe that this could be easily wrote off by the government. I can feel the people who protested and died for our rights rolling over in their grave, they didn’t die for us to have our fucking rights revoked because of a shit government that doesn’t know what they’re doing.

The government already passed a law about protests here and that’s fucking terrifying. If they’re willing to do that what else are they willing to do? All because the European Human Rights Court told them they weren’t allowed to ban people from migrating to our country and weren’t allowed to deport them if they did. It’s disgusting and it really makes me worry for my own future, I genuinely truly hope that this law doesn’t get passed because it isn’t looking good for anyone if it is (not saying that as to just LGBTQ+ people but all minority groups.)

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
Tw: Cursing, Abortion, Politics, Death, Human Rights, Protests (probably more ngl)

Right so I see everyone has pretty much covered the abortion thing in America which is absolutely disgusting and I cannot believe that was actually passed but I’m not here to talk about my thoughts on that instead I’m here to talk about the fact that the UK government has decided it’s going to amend the human rights act into something that is entirely the opposite of having rights. They want to make it so that opposing the government will be illegal and so speaking out against them would be fucking punishable.

With how things are going in America this is only looking one way for the future of the UK if the government is able to pass this law. It also leads to me to question how this would look for LGBTQ+ people (me included) as this means the government could basically take away rights from people “they don’t deem fit to have them.” Protests for rights of LGBTQ+ people in the UK lead to many deaths and I cannot believe that this could be easily wrote off by the government. I can feel the people who protested and died for our rights rolling over in their grave, they didn’t die for us to have our fucking rights revoked because of a shit government that doesn’t know what they’re doing.

The government already passed a law about protests here and that’s fucking terrifying. If they’re willing to do that what else are they willing to do? All because the European Human Rights Court told them they weren’t allowed to ban people from migrating to our country and weren’t allowed to deport them if they did. It’s disgusting and it really makes me worry for my own future, I genuinely truly hope that this law doesn’t get passed because it isn’t looking good for anyone if it is (not saying that as to just LGBTQ+ people but all minority groups.)
I really hope you guys r ok. This is unacceptable and shouldn't have happened.