[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
lana condor is so pretty, what the hell

tmp_yuEoR6_60f567695b1807b4_H21_PK_183_0184.jpg
lana%20condor.jpg

pHGkPPqo_400x400.jpg
Lana-Condor-post-preview-Mumbai-Credit-instagram-%40lanacondor.jpg
IKR her smile is literally my fav and its so cutee

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

Trail of Tears
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
that sucks, screw that guy. i hope you guys can get a new one soon.
for a while, the ac at my dad's would completely stop working in the middle of july, and some of the stuff that we did to stay cool was to
-put our pajamas in the freezer for a minute or two (you can put them in a bag to make sure they don't get wet), and then put them on. it's shocking at first, but it usually helps cool me down.
-and if you have an air mattress or can make a pallet on the floor, that helps bc heat rises, so the lower you sleep to the ground, the cooler you'll stay.
-and if you put ice packs or frozen peas, etc on yourself, put them on pressure and pulse points (wrists, chest, temples, but the base of your skull is the best place bc that part of your brain is in charge of body temperature)
The pajamas one is a really good idea but with it being 96 degrees I don't think it will last long lol

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
One of my tricks is spraying myself with water and sitting in front of a fan lol
my brother does that. he deserves an award for best drama performance, tho, bc i have never met a more dramatic child lol. it gets 1 degree hotter and claims he's so hot he's "going to die!!!11!1!!" lmao

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Excluding collabs, Soloist line distributions are the only time you will probably ever find a distribution that is 100% fair, as all the expected members (aka 1) will receive an equal amount of lines.

If there’s 1 line, 100% of 1 is 1
If there’s 10 lines, 100% of 10 is 10
If there’s 2453 lines. 100% of 2453 is 2453
and if only one member is singing, all those lines will go to that member.

Woah maths. My gcse maths teacher would be so proud /j

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Actual conversation I heard my parents having today, and I didn’t involve myself because last time I did, it turned into a heated argument and me being called a lot of nasty names.

For context:

My daughter and I were sitting in the living room, and I had cartoons on for her, but she wasn’t watching them because she was playing Roblox on her phone (yes, I let my kids play Roblox, stfu and don’t say shit to me if you’re going to judge me)and I was scrolling through Pinterest.

Well, a commercial about Steven Universe came on, which I had already seen the commercial a couple of times today but anyway my parents saw it (my mom was also in the living room in the recliner and my dad was sitting at the dining room table)

My dad: do you see this shit they’re showing on kids shows now?
My mom: yeah, I saw it
My dad: they’re trying to make this generation mentally ill
My mom: yep, it’s disgusting, just like the trans men going to the schools and showing 5 year olds how to give blowjobs
My dad: this generation is fucked and our kids and grandkids will be the ones suffering
My mom: Kasey, don’t let them (my kids) watch that cartoon, you hear me?
Me: *looks up from my phone and plays stupid* what? I missed it
Both my parents are once, overlapping each other: it had two women marrying each other and making out
My daughter: why can’t we watch it? (She didn’t hear what my parents said, she was just responding to my mom saying not to let her watch it)
My mom: because it’s stupid, like most of these shows you watch

Anyway last time I tried to call out my parents homophobic and transphobic behavior, they denied it but continue to talk like this
this is sad but my parents are telling me the same. i don't even know why they don't like the lgbt community
so that's why i'm watching wlw shows on my computer, so they don't rewind the whole "controversy" about this 💀

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
//rant, cursing, mentions of r@p3, abortion

fuck the supreme court. so many ppl are going to die, and they don't even care. the rich will still have access to safe abortion bc of fucking course they will. it's every day ppl that will suffer. children are going to be forced to have children. ppl will be forced to have children they can't afford or don't want. and idc what anybody says, if you're not 100% ready and excited to have children, don't fucking have them. some eggs end up in the fallopian tube, which will never develop into a baby - but it will rupture and kill the mother. but the removal of those eggs? yeah, they're considered abortion. ppl will be forced to have babies they got pregnant w bc of rape. my bsf was raped and impregnated at the age of 12 and she was forced to give birth to (and give up) that baby, and it fucked her up. and it's gonna fuck up everyone else that's subjected to that agony. incest babies, rape babies, children's babies - all forced to be born. it is so goddamn awful. oh, and in texas, anybody who has a miscarriage will be put under criminal investigation. and that is so inhumane. the ppl who favored the overturning of roe v wade are truly the scum of the earth.

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty

fuck the supreme court. so many ppl are going to die, and they don't even care. the rich will still have access to safe abortion bc of fucking course they will. it's every day ppl that will suffer. children are going to be forced to have children. ppl will be forced to have children they can't afford or don't want. and idc what anybody says, if you're not 100% ready and excited to have children, don't fucking have them. some eggs end up in the fallopian tube, which will never develop into a baby - but it will rupture and kill the mother. but the removal of those eggs? yeah, they're considered abortion. ppl will be forced to have babies they got pregnant w bc of rape. my bsf was raped and impregnated at the age of 12 and she was forced to give birth to (and give up) that baby, and it fucked her up. and it's gonna fuck up everyone else that's subjected to that agony. incest babies, rape babies, children's babies - all forced to be born. it is so goddamn awful. oh, and in texas, anybody who has a miscarriage will be put under criminal investigation. and that is so inhumane. the ppl who favored the overturning of roe v wade are truly the scum of the earth.
The world is srsly so messed up
im so angry rn

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆

tw // rant, cursing, mentions of *******, death, gun violence, abortion. basically the whole shabang
(Just so I don't give you a heart attack, the first part isn't my words lmao) all life is sacreeddd, we are protecting liveees

NO FUCK OFF. YOU'RE RUINING INNOCENT CHILDRENS' LIVES. CHILDREN WILL BE BORN TO MOTHERS WHO HATE THEM. WHO VERBALLY ABUSE THEM FOR RUINING THEIR LIVES. CHILDREN WILL GROW UP BLAMING THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEIR MOTHER IS IN POVERTY AND IS DEPRESSED. CHILDREN WILL BIRTH CHILDREN, HAVE NO EDUCATION AND WON'T BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR KIDS. PEOPLE WILL KILL THEMSELVES. PEOPLE WILL KILL THEIR CHILDREN.
*exhale no more caps lock but you still have to read it in an angry voice*

If all life is sacred, what about the thousands upon thousands of children who are orphans. Or had to be removed from their families because of trauma and abuse. Why don't they deserve a fair shot at life? What about those almost 20 kids who got shot down at school last month, didn't they deserve to be protected like this? What about all the women, non-binary and trans men who will lose their lives from *******, childbith, epitomic pregnancies or poverty later in life.
This has nothing to do with life. And everything to do with opression.
It's a clump of cells. It won't feel pain. It won't miss it's life.
"What if it was you?"
Then I'd be glad my mum made a decision that was right for her. And I'd be over the moon I wasn't born into a world like this.

And I know this isn't my country that this has affected. But that doesn't mean I'm not outraged on behalf of everyone who has been affected by a violation of their rights.
"Everyone deserves an opinion". No. You don't deserve an opinion if your opinion is to treat other living beings as scum. You can choose what you do with your life and body but how dare you say what others can do with theirs when NO LIVING BEING IS BEING HURT.
And now we have to fear the rights for gay people, trans people, black people too. Because if they're willing to ruin the lives of half the population, why not go off and harm every marginalised group?

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
tw // rant, cursing, mentions of *******, death, gun violence, abortion. basically the whole shabang
(Just so I don't give you a heart attack, the first part isn't my words lmao) all life is sacreeddd, we are protecting liveees

NO FUCK OFF. YOU'RE RUINING INNOCENT CHILDRENS' LIVES. CHILDREN WILL BE BORN TO MOTHERS WHO HATE THEM. WHO VERBALLY ABUSE THEM FOR RUINING THEIR LIVES. CHILDREN WILL GROW UP BLAMING THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEIR MOTHER IS IN POVERTY AND IS DEPRESSED. CHILDREN WILL BIRTH CHILDREN, HAVE NO EDUCATION AND WON'T BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR KIDS. PEOPLE WILL KILL THEMSELVES. PEOPLE WILL KILL THEIR CHILDREN.

If all life is sacred, what about the thousands upon thousands of children who are orphans. Or had to be removed from their families because of trauma and abuse. Why don't they deserve a fair shot at life? What about those almost 20 kids who got shot down at school last month, didn't they deserve to be protected like this? What about all the women, non-binary and trans men who will lose their lives from *******, childbith, epitomic pregnancies or poverty later in life.
"What if it was you?"
Then I'd be glad my mum made a decision that was right for her. And I'd be over the moon I wasn't born into a world like this.

And I know this isn't my country that this has affected. But that doesn't mean I'm not outraged on behalf of everyone who has been affected by a violation of their rights.
"Everyone deserves an opinion". No. You don't deserve an opinion if your opinion is to treat other living beings as scum. You can choose what you do with your life and body but how dare you say what others can do with theirs when NO LIVING BEING IS BEING HURT.
And now we have to fear the rights for gay people, trans people, black people too. Because if they're willing to ruin the lives of half the population, why not go off and harm every marginalised group?
EXACTLY some ppl aren't able to take care of children due circumstances they live in and some ppl will even die.
if america goes on with how its "the land of the free" then why are they taking ppl's right to abortion. it is their CHOICE and they have the right choose if they want to have baby or not.

vivianna

薇:威
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed

"What if it was you?"

tw: abortions

You are absolutely right. Also, the fact that a bunch of grown men are sitting around and deciding for people across America what is best for their bodies is stupid and just alkdsjflsjdlfkjsldjflkd. I cant.

Have the supreme court justices ever considered how much this could take a toll on the economy, death rate, and overall health of the citizens? People will be forced into poverty just because of this. Have you ever considered that? I don't understand these people. Do they even have a brain like pls think about this for a second. The two reasons I heard is 1, religious stuff and 2, the unborn don't have voices to advocate for themselves.

1, yeah great just don't abort not everyone is religious with that specific religion (sry I'm dumb i forgot which one and I dont want to search it up bc I'm lazy too)

2, okay. well the unborn don't want to grow up unloved because their parent was forced to have them against their will therefore ruining their life and education. (I don't want to elaborate bc it was already elaborated on in other posts)

This was much more civil than I thought it would be.

Last edited:

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
tw: abortions

You are absolutely right. Also, the fact that a bunch of grown men are sitting around and deciding for people across America what is best for their bodies is stupid and just alkdsjflsjdlfkjsldjflkd. I cant.

Have the supreme court justices ever considered how much this could take a toll on the economy, death rate, and overall health of the citizens? People will be forced into poverty just because of this. Have you ever considered that? I don't understand these people. Do they even have a brain like pls think about this for a second. The two reasons I heard is 1, religious stuff and 2, the unborn don't have voices to advocate for themselves.

1, yeah great just don't abort not everyone is religious with that specific religion (sry I'm dumb i forgot which one and I dont want to search it up bc I'm lazy too)

2, okay. well the unborn don't want to grow up unloved because their parent was forced to have them against their will therefore ruining their life and education. (I don't want to elaborate bc it was already elaborated on in other posts)

This was much more civil than I thought it would be.
christianity is the main religion that opposes abortions. it's the same reason they oppose gay marriage and trans rights - bc they "go against the bible." like, not everybody believes your bible?? don't impose your beliefs on others