[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i'll never get over the embarrassment of telling a customer "welcome to pepsi" at work last night. qwq

i work at taco bell. i have never, ever even come remotely close to working for pepsi.

Tracy

‧˚ʚ 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 ɞ˚‧
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
People saying disrespectful/ rude/ offensive things about a group just because they don't match their standards or doesn't appeal them pisses me off. It's ok to have preference and it's ok not to like a group if it's not your thing but the disrespectful/ rude/ offensive things. Keep that crap to yourself respectfully ....

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

🎧ᗪEᑎ ᗰOTᕼEᖇ, ᗰOTᕼEᖇ ᗯOᒪᖴ🎧
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
People saying disrespectful/ rude/ offensive things about a group just because they don't match their standards or doesn't appeal them pisses me off. It's ok to have preference and it's on not to like a group if it's not your thing but the disrespectful/ rude/ offensive things. Keep that crap to yourself respectfully ....
Exactly! That comment irritated me, because the person has no idea what the people in the group have been through & go through on a daily basis & I’m pretty sure the group would be disheartened to hear someone judging them based off their looks. Honestly there’s nothing wrong with their looks to begin with, they’re all handsome & talented young men, but I’m sure negative comments effect them just like they do any other group.

Tracy

Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
Exactly! That comment irritated me, because the person has no idea what the people in the group have been through & go through on a daily basis & I’m pretty sure the group would be disheartened to hear someone judging them based off their looks. Honestly there’s nothing wrong with their looks to begin with, they’re all handsome & talented young men, but I’m sure negative comments effect them just like they do any other group.
It honestly pissed me off so I understand if you are irritated
Exactly they don't what the group go through on a regular basis, and I agree there is nothing wrong with there looks and I agree they are handsome very handsome to be exact and they are talented. The negative comments will affect them just like others groups I agree

They can simply ignore if they don't like the group or their visuals, that isn't hard to do

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

🎧ᗪEᑎ ᗰOTᕼEᖇ, ᗰOTᕼEᖇ ᗯOᒪᖴ🎧
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
People saying disrespectful/ rude/ offensive things about a group just because they don't match their standards or doesn't appeal them pisses me off. It's ok to have preference and it's on not to like a group if it's not your thing but the disrespectful/ rude/ offensive things. Keep that crap to yourself respectfully ....
Exactly! That comment irritated me, because the person has no idea what the people in the group have been through & go through on a daily basis & I’m pretty sure the group would be disheartened to hear someone judging them based off their looks. Honestly there’s nothing wrong with their looks to begin with, they’re all handsome & talented young men, but I’m sure
It honestly pissed me off so I understand if you are irritated
Exactly they don't what the group go through on a regular basis, and I agree there is nothing wrong with there looks and I agree they are handsome very handsome to be exact and they are talented. The negative comments will affect them just like others groups I agree

They can simply ignore if they don't like the group or their visuals, that isn't hard to do
yes, exactly. Visual Kei usually scares people away because of their looks, but most of their extravagant looks is just makeup for promotion or MVs, & that’s it. But yes, like you said, if people don’t like their looks, they should ignore them

Tracy

Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
Exactly! That comment irritated me, because the person has no idea what the people in the group have been through & go through on a daily basis & I’m pretty sure the group would be disheartened to hear someone judging them based off their looks. Honestly there’s nothing wrong with their looks to begin with, they’re all handsome & talented young men, but I’m sure

yes, exactly. Visual Kei usually scares people away because of their looks, but most of their extravagant looks is just makeup for promotion or MVs, & that’s it. But yes, like you said, if people don’t like their looks, they should ignore them
Ahh I see, and it's ok if they find it scary but they can always look away, just turn a not look, well I love those looks, and enjoy seeing it

Yeonjun'sDriedScalp <3

Meow
Author
Credits
Day & Night
Yoosung
Yohan Lee
Emma Wilson
ah yes father having a trans friend is going to influence me to be gay and come out as trans too🤩🤩🤩 which is why you have to CoRrEcT me early on and block his number <33 guys I literally have the best and most supportive dad ever😱🤧

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
ah yes father having a trans friend is going to influence me to be gay and come out as trans too🤩🤩🤩 which is why you have to CoRrEcT me early on and block his number <33 guys I literally have the best and most supportive dad ever😱🤧
omg dad goals 😼😜😩🥺 /s