[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaisms

( :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:★:]̲̅ :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )
Author
Website
bestchongyunmain.carrd.co
Credits
Gorou
Araraki Itto
Sheep Plush
Mong Mong-ie
ateez's new song, turbulence, feels like a disbandment song... the lyrics look like they're saying "after we disband, where will we go and what will we be?" yk? and their album is called zero: fever epilogue.. and the epilogue comes at the end of a book....

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
I hate being the most hated member here. It sucks & I feel like I’m back in high school where I’m the outcast & the third wheel to everyone….ugh, 28 more days…I just have to make it for 28 more days….if I don’t chicken out
you can make it 28 days, ryann, you can make it more than 28 days, i believe in you <3

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
everyones always preaching how we shouldnt sexualize young idols n crap until it comes to heeseung and jake. heeseung just turned 20 and jakes fucking 19- why are there videos of people pretending they're engaging in sexual acts. they arent characters. they're humans that can see this shit. anyways, stop it <3

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
do you light the fire before or after you pour the milk? @Kiyoshi @hanbun @Yutazenpai @Lysaa

Dp_L3l3WkAAn8lq.jpg