[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

lia.

Kpop Stan
Website
www.tiktok.com
Credits
J
Sieun
Isa
Sumin
ELA: 5/10. nobody really likes her as a whole
Math: 10/10! not many people like her but i think she’s so cool
Art: 1/10 ew
PE: 4/10 eh
Science: 6/10 she’s cool and let’s me walk around a lot
STEM: 5/10. he lectures people a lot and i don’t mind him but everyone hates him but it’s my fav class.

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
ELA: 5/10. nobody really likes her as a whole
Math: 10/10! not many people like her but i think she’s so cool
Art: 1/10 ew
PE: 4/10 eh
Science: 6/10 she’s cool and let’s me walk around a lot
STEM: 5/10. he lectures people a lot and i don’t mind him but everyone hates him but it’s my fav class.
-steals ur idea-

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
Math: 8/10 <3333 she's like a mom but i hate math so :<<
Science: 7/10 no one likes him but idk his class just feels safe
Band: 9/10 he's really funny : D and he's super good at the flute (the instrument I play) <33
Aide: 2349587/10 I love him so much omg he calls me Si, uses he prns and just- yes <3
Social Studies: 5/10 he's nice to me but he can be a dick to my friends soooooooooo :/
Reading: 1/10 she acts all nice but she's homophobic and racist lmao :|

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
credits to @yunaverse and @Dejunjun cuz i'm unoriginal /lh /hj

spanish: 9/10 a little scattered and chatty, but i like her & she's one of the most liberal teachers at school
science: -1000000/10 he's annoying, constantly talks abt trucks with the redneck kids, and once locked himself in the school office and announced he watched child p*rn, sometimes at school
aide: 8/10, she's alright, i just picked her bc the teacher i wanted to aide for switched schools
creative writing (it's an online class, so i have 2 teachers: one for the actual course, & the facilitator): 5/10 for the online teacher, kinda b*tchy abt turning work in. 9/10 for the facilitator, she's sweet, but lets ppl run over her
history: 7/10 alright as a person, needs improvement as a teacher. she's out until after christmas tho, bc she just had a baby
math (and is also my homeroom teacher): 10/10, super sweet, i hate math, but she makes it easy to understand
english: 100000/10 fantastic teacher, very kind, understanding abt late work, gives honest feedback

lia.

Kpop Stan
Website
www.tiktok.com
Credits
J
Sieun
Isa
Sumin
credits to @yunaverse and @Dejunjun cuz i'm unoriginal /lh /hj

spanish: 9/10 a little scattered and chatty, but i like her & she's one of the most liberal teachers at school
science: -1000000/10 he's annoying, constantly talks abt trucks with the redneck kids, and once locked himself in the school office and announced he watched child p*rn, sometimes at school
aide: 8/10, she's alright, i just picked her bc the teacher i wanted to aide for switched schools
creative writing (it's an online class, so i have 2 teachers: one for the actual course, & the facilitator): 5/10 for the online teacher, kinda b*tchy abt turning work in. 9/10 for the facilitator, she's sweet, but lets ppl run over her
history: 7/10 alright as a person, needs improvement as a teacher. she's out until after christmas tho, bc she just had a baby
math (and is also my homeroom teacher): 10/10, super sweet, i hate math, but she makes it easy to understand
english: 100000/10 fantastic teacher, very kind, understanding abt late work, gives honest feedback
TF IS WRONG WITH YOUR SCIENCE TEACHER

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
he got in trouble 😭 lmao
so i was out in the hallway and then gavin (this 8th grader i rlly like) walked in and helped me THEN the principals came in the hall and got mad at him for skipping band :oops:

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
i just got an 80 on my social studies test (i missed 5 questions TT) and i was super mad at myself abt it then my teacher pulled me out and checked on me bc he thought something was wrong since i never get bellow like 90's 😭