[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
I don't know what kind of pics you need for them 😔 ugh, same 😫
As long as the pics don't look like they were taken by an android and the photos themselves are decent looking then really anything should be fine 🤷‍♂️

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

🤪‼️ᗩYE ᗪOᗰIᑎO‼️🤪
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
As long as the pics don't look like they were taken by an android and the photos themselves are decent looking then really anything should be fine 🤷‍♂️
"By an android" okay, iPhone user 🙄 I will look later after I do dishes and PM you some.

• Haha
Reactions: ONF

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
"By an android" okay, iPhone user 🙄 I will look later after I do dishes and PM you some.
wdym iPhone user, I'm literally an android user 😭😭 but yeah 👍 (or you could just submit the photos in the card request thread, that works too)

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Then why you talkin shit 😒
I'm saying that one, people like to bash androids because of the camera quality and two, my android takes terrible photos which backs up my claim >:|

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Ask Hyojin to be your sugar daddy💀
NO OKAY LISTEN HE WAS ALREADY HITTING UP FUSES' TWITTER DMS ASKING US TO SEND HIM MONEY BECAUSE HE'S THE REAL HYOJIN FROM REAL ONF AND THEN ALL THE OTHER MEMBERS STARTED ASKING RANDOM FUSES FOR MONEY SO IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE IF I ASK HIM TO BE MY SUGAR DADDY IF HE CAN'T EVEN AFFORD TO TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF AND HE HAS TO RESULT TO ASKING PEOPLE ON TWITTER FOR SOME COIN 😤

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

🤪‼️ᗩYE ᗪOᗰIᑎO‼️🤪
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
NO OKAY LISTEN HE WAS ALREADY HITTING UP FUSES' TWITTER DMS ASKING US TO SEND HIM MONEY BECAUSE HE'S THE REAL HYOJIN FROM REAL ONF AND THEN ALL THE OTHER MEMBERS STARTED ASKING RANDOM FUSES FOR MONEY SO IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE IF I ASK HIM TO BE MY SUGAR DADDY IF HE CAN'T EVEN AFFORD TO TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF AND HE HAS TO RESULT TO ASKING PEOPLE ON TWITTER FOR SOME COIN 😤
CUT THE CAMERA, DEADASS 💀

• Haha
Reactions: ONF

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
I can't watch the livestream because my laptop doesn't let me watch live videos on Youtube 😔