[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

babyz

💜🩷
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
✧ Simon Riley ✧
✧ Captain Price ✧
When some people believe that moving to South Korea thinking they'll meet their favorite idols is the key to happiness when it's not random that the ******* rates are some of the highest, if not the highest , there....like it's not the only problematic country in the world but at the same time we shouldn't be romanticizing it too much.

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
what if i didn't do todays math homework? what is she gonna do? kick me out of her class? OH NO 😰😨😰😩😭😩😢😱😰😩😨😭😱😢
what kind of math are you doing? maybe I can help :unsure:

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
its not hard its just a lot. which has resulted in my brain shutting off and deciding to ignore it :l
aw :c well if it's not too hard then I suggest putting your favorite song on (or just a song that you're willing to sacrifice for the sake of this situation) and powering through all the work.
believe me, the hardest thing when it comes to schoolwork is actually getting started on it. once you manage to get through a few of the problems, your brain will get used to doing the work and you'll be able to get it done. i believe in you nessa!! <3

kokomi

彡☆
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
aw :c well if it's not too hard then I suggest putting your favorite song on (or just a song that you're willing to sacrifice for the sake of this situation) and powering through all the work.
believe me, the hardest thing when it comes to schoolwork is actually getting started on it. once you manage to get through a few of the problems, your brain will get used to doing the work and you'll be able to get it done. i believe in you nessa!! <3
thanks tobi 🥺

Reactions: ONF
L

Love_alize071313

ATEEZ: Oli London, doble de Jimin, tiene interés en Yeosang y alarma a  ATINY | BTS | Kpop | La República

2 of my biases are on here. aM TERRIFIED

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Yeah, it's really hard to rob banks when you're stuck in the 2nd dimension and the 3rd dimension isn't really any better so we practiced robbing banks in the 4th dimension, you should try doing it 😽