[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Aeri <3

Zenless Zone Zero
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
all-my-girls.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Suho!! ✧
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
✧ Aeon ✧
✧ Do Hanse ✧
So glad I don't even know her because wtf??? Just read those articles you sent.

Like man, be a decent human being esp when you're probably an icon to people and how heartbroken they would feel knowing you're a fucking terrible person.
It sucks because Linkin Park is actually dumb too, DO A BACKGROUND CHECK?! Like they really screwed themselves, a whole album and tour probably messed up. And not only that but she did so good in the song 😭

Seogi

기분이 좋아
Editor
Author
Credits
✧Mullet Min✧
✧ Happy Xiu ✧
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
It sucks because Linkin Park is actually dumb too, DO A BACKGROUND CHECK?! Like they really screwed themselves, a whole album and tour probably messed up. And not only that but she did so good in the song 😭
Nawhhhh, I'm, so glad I never heard the song so I don't become attactched, she fucked up big time. Because like defending a rapist?! Hello?!! Do your research fr. She fucked up and messed up BIG TIME. 😭 💀

Aeri <3

Zenless Zone Zero
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
all-my-girls.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Suho!! ✧
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
✧ Aeon ✧
✧ Do Hanse ✧
Nawhhhh, I'm, so glad I never heard the song so I don't become attactched, she fucked up big time. Because like defending a rapist?! Hello?!! Do your research fr. She fucked up and messed up BIG TIME. 😭 💀
Hopefully Linkin park says something on the matter