[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

kokomi

彡☆
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
Yep. I saw something the other day where a 26 or 27 year old was literally being bullied by 13-17 year olds for liking TXT and group like that...Cravity, etc.
tahts really stupid 😒 i feel so bad for them wtf i hate when people think music has age limits like it doesn't.. if they aren't making sexual remarks and are living thier best life thats fucked up. and honestly if we could get older fans to spread good thing that would be amazing! bc then more parents might understand and approve 👍

Yukari

Kpop Expert
Website
www.allkpop.com
Credits
tahts really stupid 😒 i feel so bad for them wtf i hate when people think music has age limits like it doesn't.. if they aren't making sexual remarks and are living thier best life thats fucked up. and honestly if we could get older fans to spread good thing that would be amazing! bc then more parents might understand and approve 👍
yeah ikr

L

Love_alize071313

I just realized, we might actually might be breathing at the same time as our favs.

*Proceeds to breathe 99% faster*

lol, don't breathe fast guys you'll get lightheaded.

L

Love_alize071313

florescence on Twitter | Stray kids minho, Lee know, Stray
He is what he is ^v^

I Kind Of Thought SKZ Lee Know Had Double Eyelid Surgery. I Was Wrong 😷 He  was Just Born Like That : kpopthoughts

LEE KNOW (Stray Kids) Profile, Facts & Pre-Debut | karchives.com
he looks like an adorable mouse here. He wrecks hArd

L

Love_alize071313

Felicia is still snatching weaves

Honesty, I stop being active on AKP because of the very confusing layouts.
It does look confusing. I'm terrified i'll get on and be involved in a cat fight the first day.

Yukari

Kpop Expert
Website
www.allkpop.com
Credits

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
weird question but whats it like to embrace someone you love? like is it any different than how you'd embrace a casual friend or something?