[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
L

Love_alize071313

Am I the only one who thinks that the Alkp website looks brutal and terrifying compared to here?

kokomi

彡☆
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
I can't believe younger k-pop fans still have a problem with k-pop fans age 25 and over. Like. Stop being disrespectful. Music doesn't have an age limit 🙄
people still do? i remember seeing people say stuff abt that and rolling my eyes as hard as i can. it's actually more normal considering you guys aren't minors 🤷🏻‍♀️

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

🤪‼️ᗩYE ᗪOᗰIᑎO‼️🤪
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
people still do? i remember seeing people say stuff abt that and rolling my eyes as hard as i can. it's actually more normal considering you guys aren't minors 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yep. I saw something the other day where a 26 or 27 year old was literally being bullied by 13-17 year olds for liking TXT and group like that...Cravity, etc.

L

Love_alize071313

Well jumping off of a building would result in death so you can only do it once but its cheaper and with bungee jumping you have a cord that stops you from hitting the ground or something like that so you can do it more than once
...interesting...

L

Love_alize071313

Yep. I saw something the other day where a 26 or 27 year old was literally being bullied by 13-17 year olds for liking TXT and group like that...Cravity, etc.
I don't have an issue with anyone liking anything/anyone, I get uncomfortable tho if the idol/celebrity is a minor and ppl are sexulizing tf out of them. Like Millie Bobby Brown for example, she got the title of sexiest actress at age 15, THAT made me uncomfortable. But if they're older and are fans of a group that's younger than them so tf what i'm pretty sure BoyStory has fans that are older than 30.