[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Brienet

Maknae
Website
itzy.jype.com
Credits
Bang Chan
Changbin
Cuddly Bear
Lee Know
My teacher: "I have told you multiple times to put your kpop stuff up, you get silent lunch"
Me:
My Teacher: "And what do you have to say about that? I Gave you lunch detention"
Me: "Umm... ok?"
My Teacher: Snaches my laptop and slams it shut and gives it back to me
Me: starts digging my nails into my skin
My Teacher: He can see me and does but doesn't do anything (He was actually smiling at me while I was doing it)
Me: Starts Crying
My Teacher: "Go in the hall"
Me: I show him my arm, smile at him, "I am glad your happy" grab my stuff and leave to go call my mom

K

KookieMonsterr

IMA COME BACK LIKE A BOOMERANG 😼😼😼😼😼 O O O WOAHHHHHH O O O WOAHHHH O O O WOAHHHHH IMA COME BACK LIKE A BOOMERANG πŸ—£πŸ—£πŸ—£πŸ—£πŸ—£πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
bro no ever since her new song ive been thinking about this song lmao

K

KookieMonsterr

My teacher: "I have told you multiple times to put your kpop stuff up, you get silent lunch"
Me:
My Teacher: "And what do you have to say about that? I Gave you lunch detention"
Me: "Umm... ok?"
My Teacher: Snaches my laptop and slams it shut and gives it back to me
Me: starts digging my nails into my skin
My Teacher: He can see me and does but doesn't do anything (He was actually smiling at me while I was doing it)
Me: Starts Crying
My Teacher: "Go in the hall"
Me: I show him my arm, smile at him, "I am glad your happy" grab my stuff and leave to go call my mom
Awhhh pooookie im sorry

~sunlxght~

⁺ π“‚‹ π“ˆ’ β™‘ Junie ⁺ π“‚‹ π“ˆ’ β™‘
✩ Us doing that one spiderman scene <33 ✩
Website
bts.ibighit.com
Credits
User Title Change
Bbokkari (Felix)
FoxI.NY (I.N)
TinyTAN
Moonbin's first d3@th Anniversary
(Though this is a sad event we must be positive its what u would have wanted)

We (AROHA) misses You So muchhh <3
You left us too soon but now ur a veryyy bright star in the sky and when i look up to the stars i see you every night te amo y te extraΓ±o mucho moonbin and ik so does AROHA.!!!!
I will be thinking of you ALL day long and i wish you the best up in heaven with Jungyun & sulli <333
one day we ( AROHA ) and you will meet again!! i promise !!!
Hope You have an amazing day!
I Love You moonbin stay safe up there <3

(PS: Ur amazing Moonbin)

(PS: AROHA Stay strong ik it hurts but we will over come this we must stay strong for our moonbin)

Last edited: