[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

strawbrrychaeng

Kpop Stan
Credits
Wonhee
Haneul
So me and my friend actually started dating now, the prank failed but during power hour he asked if I wanted to make it official and I agreed. My other friend looked like the 3rd wheel now since we’re always with her 😆.

ᵇᵒʳᵃʰᵃᵉ_ᴮᵀˢ 樂⟭⟬

𝐋𝐎$𝐄𝐑=𝐋𝐎♡𝐄𝐑
Credits
TinyTAN
User Title Change
Nachimbong
Omgggggggg ur gonna go if they have a concert?
i want to go but my parents prob wouldnt let me
yeah itd be my 2nd time going to a skz concert

my mum alr said she'll try to save money (which means I need to help) and we'll go see them again- she alr bought me their lightstick so I js need tour dates

K

KookieMonsterr

yeah itd be my 2nd time going to a skz concert

my mum alr said she'll try to save money (which means I need to help) and we'll go see them again- she alr bought me their lightstick so I js need tour dates

wait no ur mom seems awesum!!!
Your lucky
my parents literally REFUSE to even let me talk about k-pop but im trying to convince them lmao

omg if u go send me vids plz lmao

ᵇᵒʳᵃʰᵃᵉ_ᴮᵀˢ 樂⟭⟬

𝐋𝐎$𝐄𝐑=𝐋𝐎♡𝐄𝐑
Credits
TinyTAN
User Title Change
Nachimbong
wait no ur mom seems awesum!!!
Your lucky
my parents literally REFUSE to even let me talk about k-pop but im trying to convince them lmao

omg if u go send me vids plz lmao
she is! she also likes kpop so like its good

ig i am
my parents are chill- my mum takes me to kpop stuff and lets me buy merch & my dad lets me blast kpop in his car

will doo

K

KookieMonsterr

she is! she also likes kpop so like its good

ig i am
my parents are chill- my mum takes me to kpop stuff and lets me buy merch & my dad lets me blast kpop in his car

will doo

Omg ur so lucky to have such nice parents my parents are @ssholes lmao

Yeahh thats so cool
my mom sometimes let buy k-pop stuff but not often only when im being good and helping her out

Okayy thank you!!!