[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
how do people cuddle without socks on? like what if your feet are really really cold and then you accidentally touch your cuddle partner's leg or something? wouldn't they just move away from you or at least tell you to put on socks? or if your hands are really cold, then what? are you banned from cuddling until your body warms up again?

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

🤪‼️ᗩYE ᗪOᗰIᑎO‼️🤪
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
how do people cuddle without socks on? like what if your feet are really really cold and then you accidentally touch your cuddle partner's leg or something? wouldn't they just move away from you or at least tell you to put on socks? or if your hands are really cold, then what? are you banned from cuddling until your body warms up again?
Wtf Tobi lol

kokomi

彡☆
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
well if you have a blanket you are warm right? i mean i sleep in fetus position so idk but blanket warms you up otherwise yes you are banned your feet are to cold 😟

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
well if you have a blanket you are warm right? i mean i sleep in fetus position so idk but blanket warms you up otherwise yes you are banned your feet are to cold 😟
damn 😔

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
im so sorry but if your feet are cold that means you're going to make my warm body cold and ion want that 😔 so you are banished automatically sorry thats just how it works 🤷🏻‍♀️
I see ._.