[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
This corona needs to be over already..
I got too comfortable with WFH, going to work is getting harder and harder everyday.

I miss hanging out with friends..since most places only allow for takeouts not dine in I can't possibly meet them 😭

D

Dremes

pencil_skirt,x1000,front-c,468,0,701,935-bg,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

Catch me wearing this 🥴

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
love is not fun 😔

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
yep, my mom is gonna k-word me today 😞

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
What'd you do
I was supposed to be called down to the office to discuss something with my counselor and it's already 6th hour but they haven't called me down yet and today is like one of the last days where I can do anything about it so yeah, she's definitely going to kill me even though I scheduled an appointment to meet with my counselor yesterday afternoon so they're supposed to have the appointment set up for today 😃

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

🤪‼️ᗩYE ᗪOᗰIᑎO‼️🤪
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I was supposed to be called down to the office to discuss something with my counselor and it's already 6th hour but they haven't called me down yet and today is like one of the last days where I can do anything about it so yeah, she's definitely going to kill me even though I scheduled an appointment to meet with my counselor yesterday afternoon so they're supposed to have the appointment set up for today 😃
Well.. that's not your fault they haven't called you down 😒😔

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Well.. that's not your fault they haven't called you down 😒😔
Bruh, yesterday my physics teacher put a 0 into the gradebook which brought my grade down to an F, not because I didn't turn in the assignment but because he didn't feel like scrolling through his email to see the assignment I shared with him (he admitted that he's a lazy grader and tends to mess up with grading a lot), and it's not like I turned it in late either, I turned it in 2 weeks ago and he just now started to put in grade but she still blamed me for it and I felt like crying because it wasn't even my fault but somehow, I was the one who messed up?? What the heck 😭 (btw I talked to him about it and now my grade is back to an A, but my mom didn't apologize for whatever she said yesterday 😒)

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

🤪‼️ᗩYE ᗪOᗰIᑎO‼️🤪
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Bruh, yesterday my physics teacher put a 0 into the gradebook which brought my grade down to an F, not because I didn't turn in the assignment but because he didn't feel like scrolling through his email to see the assignment I shared with him (he admitted that he's a lazy grader and tends to mess up with grading a lot), and it's not like I turned it in late either, I turned it in 2 weeks ago and he just now started to put in grade but she still blamed me for it and I felt like crying because it wasn't even my fault but somehow, I was the one who messed up?? What the heck 😭 (btw I talked to him about it and now my grade is back to an A, but my mom didn't apologize for whatever she said yesterday 😒)
Bruh wtf 😭 i'll adopt you 😡

Reactions: ONF