[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
C

ChocolateChim

i feel like just you know. the usaul. i felt like here would be a nice place to put something like this. i dont know what exactly to say but i know im not good at making friends. and i'll never will be. maybe i just have bad trust issues. but i really wish someone would. please leave this where it is. let this flop. i dont know. but i guess i needed to put this out here in this thread. i hope its random enough. i'll be better. this sad hours i guess. but its all my fault and its not like i had some presense or whatever. ill be fine later i guess. im just spiraling. i thought it would be nice to put it in here tho. dont mind it tho. i might delete it late tbh. im just sad and wanted to put it on here so it can have its own place to stay. thats all. i might edit this later but i wanted to say something. most of this will be the same but i dont know. yeah i think thats all. ill prbably get banned but thats ok. i had my run and now its over. see you sometime if ever. im always somewhere on here i guess. but this is just a tiny rant and did not put that much detail so take out what you want. this might be too long and i dont care if no one reads this since i just put it on here to put it somewhere and someone might like to read it. see you later i guess. but i dont really know tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:

ParkHereJimin

Kpop Stan
Norwood, OH or Kim Seok-Jin's private jet
Website
www.twitter.com
Credits
JinJin
Shinwon
MJ
Choerry
Did I mention I had a tooth extracted yesterday? That's right - this THIRTY-FOUR-YEAR-OLD YOUNG-ASS WOMAN had one of her premolars removed (the one to the left of the left canine - I've been reading up on teeth since then lol), and I still have to go back in for fillings. :( At least my dentist is cute, though...

C

ChocolateChim

i feel like just you know. the usaul. i felt like here would be a nice place to put something like this. i dont know what exactly to say but i know im not good at making friends. and i'll never will be. maybe i just have bad trust issues. but i really wish someone would. please leave this where it is. let this flop. i dont know. but i guess i needed to put this out here in this thread. i hope its random enough. i'll be better. this sad hours i guess. but its all my fault and its not like i had some presense or whatever. ill be fine later i guess. im just spiraling. i thought it would be nice to put it in here tho. dont mind it tho. i might delete it late tbh. im just sad and wanted to put it on here so it can have its own place to stay. thats all. i might edit this later but i wanted to say something. most of this will be the same but i dont know. yeah i think thats all. ill prbably get banned but thats ok. i had my run and now its over. see you sometime if ever. im always somewhere on here i guess. but this is just a tiny rant and did not put that much detail so take out what you want. this might be too long and i dont care if no one reads this since i just put it on here to put it somewhere and someone might like to read it. see you later i guess. but i dont really know tbh.
]i feel to clingy i dont know