Random Thoughts Thread {Anime Edition}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
I finished Chobits earlier. Iโ€™m going to start Corpse Party next but Iโ€™m taking a short break from anime for the moment

purgatory

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
I forgot Corpse Party had an anime. As an avid fan of the og game(s), this may or may not be for good reason. Give us a review when you start tortured souls pls, m'kay?

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
I forgot Corpse Party had an anime. As an avid fan of the og game(s), this may or may not be for good reason. Give us a review when you start tortured souls pls, m'kay?
I actually decided not to watch it. I might come back to it in the future. I started Dusk Maiden of Amnesia instead

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
Fruits Basket layouts are everywhere which makes me want to have one too...But I just changed mine for the spring layout contest ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Dang ๐Ÿ˜ญ maybe you can make a fruits basket spring layout? Unless the contest has already begun

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
โœง Brownie Boy โœง
Gaeul
Has anybody watched The Mobile Suit Gundam : The Witch From Mercury ? ๐Ÿค”

purgatory

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
Oi, hmmm, it appears that there isn't a Toradora-related item in the shop ๐Ÿ˜ต. This may or may not need to be fixed ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘