GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
I should probably make an official kingdom (boy group) thread soon

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
So earlier I was scrolling through YouTube and saw a poll asking, "what makes you decide your bias"
More than 80% was for visuals while less than 15% was for talent. It's sad to see how most fans of today just choose their bias based on just visuals and not talent. If they pick visuals, they should've just liked some fashion models.

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Damn, so many of my fav groups are having a comeback this month, including my ults 🥲

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
This whole album is about to slap

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Idky but Yujin from IVE gives me WJSN vibes. Like WJSN are the company seniors but I feel like she’d just suit WJSN’s concept??? I can’t explain it. I could imagine her being in the Save Me, Save You MV, or Last Sequence. Or as a member of The Black. Like she just has a vibe that screams WJSN to me. She also has a LE SSERAFIM vibe but I’m glad she debuted in IVE. I feel like she reminds me of if you put Exy and Bona in a cooking pot, you’d get Yujin as the result

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
Idky but Yujin from IVE gives me WJSN vibes. Like WJSN are the company seniors but I feel like she’d just suit WJSN’s concept??? I can’t explain it. I could imagine her being in the Save Me, Save You MV, or Last Sequence. Or as a member of The Black. Like she just has a vibe that screams WJSN to me. She also has a LE SSERAFIM vibe but I’m glad she debuted in IVE. I feel like she reminds me of if you put Exy and Bona in a cooking pot, you’d get Yujin as the result
I know exactly what you're talking about because I feel it too! She gives EXY and Bona vibes strongly

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
The baddest by TripleS supremacy!

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Credits
x1 potenial was wasted
blackswan should just disband and fatou should go solo in a better company
i hope kim garam(ex le sserafim member) debuts in a new group
i wish this whole sm and hybe shit would stop.

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Part of me lowkey wants to see some idols that vape/juul and smoke behind the scenes to show it because I would love to see how sexy (the idols that are legal ofc) they all look whilst doing it 🥰

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
Lovin' Me by FIFTY FIFTY is so calming and comforting to listen to. Ik it might not be everyone's style and that's fine but it's so genuine and I listen to it when I feel down. Excited for their upcoming comeback!

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
okay, now that I have learned more about SUPERKIND the idea is kind of genius?? It's just the that company is a troll and it might be a boost in interest but a curse to marketing and a horrible core fandom building strategy.

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Credits
txt comeback was literally above and beyond my expectations i can’t wait for a skz album and comeback enhypen and ateez!

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
There’s this kpop trend going around on tiktok which I find quite ironic. It is funny but ironic.

Basically. They caption the video with “every kpop song sounds the same” and then play two kpop songs that are very different, in order to mock non-kpoppies who don’t give the genre a try. However, I’ve noticed this trend is unintentionally becoming “every kpop song sounds the same” and this is because almost every single second song in the video is Guerrilla by Ateez or Side Effects by SKZ. And the first song is usually a random cuter more fun concept such as fromis_9, TWICE, Stayc, NewJeans etc etc so many options. So now all I’m basically seeing is “kpop doesn’t sound the same because we have 50000 different cute songs but look these two songs are loud”.

I just saw a good more unique version with Sour Grapes and SSOTS though. Like. There IS so much diversity in kpop. There are so many loud concept such as Dreamcatcher. There’s also more sensual slow songs such as 28 Reasons. There’s girl crush like Blackpink or Everglow. The comparison between shit like Teddy Bear and Guerrilla is hilarious but it’s backfiring the trend on itself 💀