GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
Okay so like y'all know how Suju has each others nxd3s and like said they would release it if they ever disband? What if like they really do and then like everyone just like h a s their nxd3s like- idk where this is going but like yeah-- jdofogj

Imagine HyunA and Dawn's c h i l d like omg beautiful- but like omg cries

Imagine if Shinhwa makes it to their 30th anniversary- i- wow

Am i the only one that like forgot Taeyeon and Baekhyun dated? 0-0

Why is Jeongyeon always getting done dirty by the stylist- like leave my girl aloneeeeeeee

Do you think that if i sent Chenle my math homework that he'd do it?-

Do you think Kevin Moon just like wakes up and throws it back for luck?- like he wakes up at 1am and Younghoon hears "aye aye aye aye" and suddenly Kevin is throwing it back for a real one

Do you think that person got away with stealing those wayv albums at the fansign?-- likeeeeeeeee 0-0

How do NCT's Sasaengs like get in the vents--

Last edited:

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
Does anyone remember 2PM's Nichkhun & SNSD's Tiffany dating? Most forgettable couple for me lmao.

bts.txt.enhypen.lover

Kpop Groupie
Credits
jimin and suga edit on tiktok...pls watch if u are a BTS stan....or just watch it

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
I actually quite like tempest’s new song ‘dragon’ and I’m playing it on loop rn. Hyuk and Hanbin keep on slaying as always!!👍🏼

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
(just realised that there’s no cravity or a Hyeongjun thread since I was gonna write “happy Hyeongjun day” to celebrate his 20th birthday today. Well I’m gonna write it here anyways so..)

happy Hyeongjun day! 🎉🎉

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
nah, cause shelter by e'last (the instrumental for the most part & especially the part right after the semi-final chorus) kinda reminds me of some Andy Lau's (Chinese actor and singer) music for some reason, and I can't stop playing that song cuz 1, it's ballad & I'm a huge sucker for ballads. & 2, as I already have mentioned above - the song sounds kinda reminds me of Andy Lau & its giving me ✨ nostalgia ✨

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
i was listening to sexuality by taemin earlier and it reminded me of Le sserafims The hydra from MMA lol
idk why so don't ask me

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Honestly I did really like Athletic Girl by H1-Key (their debut) during the first listen, but I think I’ll grow out of it eventually later on though.
Having said that, I much prefer their first comeback “RUN” than their debut one.