Probably a long shot but

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

mashikyukyu

Maknae
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Dowoon
Seunghun
New
Woong
I’m trying to find the idol producer episodes with English subs. So if you know where I can find it, let me know :)
you can watch on facebook too, they have the eng subs and you don't need an account to watch (i dont have an account and it let me watch)

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
C-Pop... I don't listen to 'groups' but I listen to its music!! There's this team (They produce music but doesn't really show their face as an idol or anything, and mostly invites other underrated singers to sing and become featured) called YinQueShiTing. I think that you'll be able to find it if you type that... if it doesn't work, pm me so I'll give you the characters cause it's against the rules to type in a... different language?

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
C-Pop... I don't listen to 'groups' but I listen to its music!! There's this team (They produce music but doesn't really show their face as an idol or anything, and mostly invites other underrated singers to sing and become featured) called YinQueShiTing. I think that you'll be able to find it if you type that... if it doesn't work, pm me so I'll give you the characters cause it's against the rules to type in a... different language?
I will do that!

mashikyukyu

Maknae
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Dowoon
Seunghun
New
Woong
Ohhh can you send me a link please? :)

here you go!
if the link doesn't work, just search up "idol producer season 1 episode 1" and it'll be the first facebook link :)

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun

here you go!
if the link doesn't work, just search up "idol producer season 1 episode 1" and it'll be the first facebook link :)
Thank you!