Post an emoji so we can find mutuals here! "πŸ’œ"

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Taebeans_

Kpop Fan
Website
wattpad.com
Credits
Jongho
Yunho
Ah, so you know the posts (It's messages on your profile but those are called posts aka what I'm replying to right now) you'd type? The more you type, the certain goal would be met and you'd gain a title. I think once you've got 100 messages/posts written, then your tag would change to KPop Rookie, then KPop Fan, and so on.
Ah. Thank You so much for clearing my doubt.πŸ˜­πŸ’œ I was honestly confused the whole time. I didn't know what to do. I was just binge reading stuffs that were posted here.πŸ˜…

Taebeans_

Kpop Fan
Website
wattpad.com
Credits
Jongho
Yunho
Ah, so you know the posts (It's messages on your profile but those are called posts aka what I'm replying to right now) you'd type? The more you type, the certain goal would be met and you'd gain a title. I think once you've got 100 messages/posts written, then your tag would change to KPop Rookie, then KPop Fan, and so on.
YESH! I went from Kpop Amateur to Kpop Rookie!!! This is fun. (οΎ‰^Ο‰^)οΎ‰β™‘

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Ah. Thank You so much for clearing my doubt.πŸ˜­πŸ’œ I was honestly confused the whole time. I didn't know what to do. I was just binge reading stuffs that were posted here.πŸ˜…
No problem! I know how confusing it can be XD At first I thought it was the certain days you've joined