Personality Game Time!~ (I Swear I'm So Bad At Thinking Of Titles)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Ok, so I'm here just going to give you a word based on your favorites.......... Yes I'm this lazy XDD And I know I've done something similar but this is also for the people who might've never read my previous thread before/didn't bother to comment, cause I know how that goes; I'm lazy too.

First Section: Your favorite number(s) (If you have more than one digit, look for all of your numbers from each digit... sorry if I'm not making sense.)
0: Beginning; Hope
1: Victory; Courageous
2: Friendship; Kind
3: Curious; Joyful/Bubbly
4: Friendly; Isolating (It's conflicting but there it is. And that's kinda(?) me.)
5: Peace; Harmonizing
6: Loving; Caring
7: Youthful; Sweet
8: Powerful; Champion
9: Mysterious; Hidden

Second Section: Your favorite color(s) (Light and dark colors vary (You can mix your shade with a bit of black to see the darker shades, and white to see lighter shades. I'm only going to give brief descriptions about the colors of the rainbow and the common neutral colors. If you have a different color, you can post below and tell me the color(s).)
Red: Emotions comes first
Orange: Bright emotions come first
Yellow: Optimistic
Green: Neutral/Realist
Blue: Thoughts comes first
Indigo: Reserved and interesting
Violet: Emotions and thoughts come equivalently
White: Pure and innocent
Black: Mysterious and Compatible
Brown: Calm and welcoming

Third Section: Your favorite position in KPop. (Kind of a little sentence I give you that rings well with you... I hope.)
Vocalists: Voice matters. Your voice has to be loud so everyone can hear you.
Rappers: Words matters. Your words have to be meaningful so everyone can listen to you.
Dancers: Movement matters. Your moves have to be significant so everyone can notice you.

Last Section: Not exactly a personality section but let's go. Find the word that you feel suits you the most.
Sad: Cheer up! You deserve better in life <3
Worthless: You're not worthless~ You're one of the people who came and looked at my horrible content <3
Meaningless: You're not meaningless, you have a long way to go. Don't give up when a treasure could be right under your feet! <33
Rude: Aww, come on. Everyone's rude once in a while, including me. Realizing that you're rude is the first step... only if you're actually rude. <333
Selfish: I'm selfish too... Selfish is a thing that everyone has. I'm sure you're an amazing person through the screen. <3333
Horrible: No one's born to be horrible. They're born to grow. You will become an amazing person in the future. Not all gold can be noticed at first sights! <33333
Ugly: No, you're not, period. If you insist, let me tell you: All beauties are created over time, not with a snap of a magician. If you're beautiful with an ugly personality, no one would like you anyways. There is no reason for you to call yourself ugly when you're beautiful in every way. <333333
Stupid: No way. You? Stupid? Nah, that's impossible. Only an intellectual can be able to read my idiotic writings XD <3333333
Lovely: Oh, yes you are! <33333333
Kind: Aww, a kind human bean! I'd like to see more of that when I'm at school... But we truly need your existence, smol human bean <333333333
Thoughtful: Oh, please, just live with me. I need a human planner in life :') I'm always unmotivated, so it'd be nice to see more of you beans being born to earth <3333333333
Smart: Oh, I smell an intellectual (Don't even ask, you smart little bean)! Gimme some of your intelligence, please~ <33333333333
Joyful: That's the spirit!! Smile~ I love a cute little sunshine like you~ <333333333333
Meaningful: Oh yes, finally a piece of gold realizing its existence. <3333333333333
Generous: Yes. We need a bean like you. Stay that way, and be that way. <33333333333333
Beautiful: Realize your inner beauty, child! I appreciate you for knowing that you're beautiful. <333333333333333
Bubbly: I luv you for being who you are!!! I love bubbly people with their nice and funny personality~ <3333333333333333

Final Note Before I Go: Just so you know, I love every single one of you for being who you are, no matter if you read this part or not. I'm sorry that this seemed long, and I'm sorry if this did not satisfy you. It was merely content for everyone to enjoy. I hope that you all have a great day/night, and I hope that you love yourself.

KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop

Band Leader
Credits
Dowoon
Lay
Joohoney
Yeosang
Ok, so I'm here just going to give you a word based on your favorites.......... Yes I'm this lazy XDD And I know I've done something similar but this is also for the people who might've never read my previous thread before/didn't bother to comment, cause I know how that goes; I'm lazy too.

First Section: Your favorite number(s) (If you have more than one digit, look for all of your numbers from each digit... sorry if I'm not making sense.)
4: Friendly; Isolating (It's conflicting but there it is. And that's kinda(?) me.)

Second Section: Your favorite color(s) (Light and dark colors vary (You can mix your shade with a bit of black to see the darker shades, and white to see lighter shades. I'm only going to give brief descriptions about the colors of the rainbow and the common neutral colors. If you have a different color, you can post below and tell me the color(s).)

Third Section: Your favorite position in KPop. (Kind of a little sentence I give you that rings well with you... I hope.)
Rappers: Words matters. Your words have to be meaningful so everyone can listen to you.
Dancers: Movement matters. Your moves have to be significant so everyone can notice you.

Last Section: Not exactly a personality section but let's go. Find the word that you feel suits you the most.
Sad: Cheer up! You deserve better in life <3
Worthless: You're not worthless~ You're one of the people who came and looked at my horrible content <3
Meaningless: You're not meaningless, you have a long way to go. Don't give up when a treasure could be right under your feet! <33
Rude: Aww, come on. Everyone's rude once in a while, including me. Realizing that you're rude is the first step... only if you're actually rude. <333
Selfish: I'm selfish too... Selfish is a thing that everyone has. I'm sure you're an amazing person through the screen. <3333
Horrible: No one's born to be horrible. They're born to grow. You will become an amazing person in the future. Not all gold can be noticed at first sights! <33333
Ugly: No, you're not, period. If you insist, let me tell you: All beauties are created over time, not with a snap of a magician. If you're beautiful with an ugly personality, no one would like you anyways. There is no reason for you to call yourself ugly when you're beautiful in every way. <333333
Stupid: No way. You? Stupid? Nah, that's impossible. Only an intellectual can be able to read my idiotic writings XD <3333333
Kind: Aww, a kind human bean! I'd like to see more of that when I'm at school... But we truly need your existence, smol human bean <333333333
Thoughtful: Oh, please, just live with me. I need a human planner in life :') I'm always unmotivated, so it'd be nice to see more of you beans being born to earth <3333333333
Smart: Oh, I smell an intellectual (Don't even ask, you smart little bean)! Gimme some of your intelligence, please~ <33333333333
Joyful: That's the spirit!! Smile~ I love a cute little sunshine like you~ <333333333333
Meaningful: Oh yes, finally a piece of gold realizing its existence. <3333333333333
Generous: Yes. We need a bean like you. Stay that way, and be that way. <33333333333333
Beautiful: Realize your inner beauty, child! I appreciate you for knowing that you're beautiful. <333333333333333
Bubbly: I luv you for being who you are!!! I love bubbly people with their nice and funny personality~ <3333333333333333

Final Note Before I Go: Just so you know, I love every single one of you for being who you are, no matter if you read this part or not. I'm sorry that this seemed long, and I'm sorry if this did not satisfy you. It was merely content for everyone to enjoy. I hope that you all have a great day/night, and I hope that you love yourself.
1st Section:
5 - Peace / Harmonizing
10 - Victory / Courageness and Bigginning / Hope

2nd Section:
Red and White (Pink) - Emotions Come First / Pure and Innocent

3rd Section:
Dancer - Movement matters. Moves have to be significant so everyone notices.

4th Section ( Last Section):
Bubbly - Bubbly person with a funny, kind and bubbly personality.

I dont know if I did it right but here you go!

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
1st Section:
5 - Peace / Harmonizing
10 - Victory / Courageness and Bigginning / Hope

2nd Section:
Red and White (Pink) - Emotions Come First / Pure and Innocent

3rd Section:
Dancer - Movement matters. Moves have to be significant so everyone notices.

4th Section ( Last Section):
Bubbly - Bubbly person with a funny, kind and bubbly personality.

I dont know if I did it right but here you go!
Awh, Adorable! You're pure, filled with curiosity, and sweet!~

Kpop n Chill

Kpop Fan
Credits
1st Section:
1 - Peace/Harmonizing

2nd Section:
Blue - Thoughts come first

3rd Section:
Rapper - Words matters. Your words have to be meaningful so everyone can listen to you.

4th Section:
Sad/Worthless - Stressed and scared of growing up and wishing I had more motivation.

Why does life have to be so scary? At least I have kpop.

Yifan

Maknae
Credits
Yuta
Jisung
YangYang
Doyoung
Ok, you know me... it's difficult to choose my favorites... Most of the times I'm like "whatever" or "Ok, maybe everything" or "Just anything... but except this..."
So, here I go... XD

4: Friendly; Isolating

Yeah all the numbers. Because I can't choose one

Plz notice that I removed 2 colors XD

Sorry, I love all of them

Yep I only chose positive ones 😁

vixxiah

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Vivi
Yeojin
Ravi
Ten
+
+
+

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
First section:

Second Section:

Third Section:

Last Section:

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
1st Section:
1 - Peace/Harmonizing

2nd Section:
Blue - Thoughts come first

3rd Section:
Rapper - Words matters. Your words have to be meaningful so everyone can listen to you.

4th Section:
Sad/Worthless - Stressed and scared of growing up and wishing I had more motivation.

Why does life have to be so scary? At least I have kpop.
Have some positivity in life, and you're not worthless~ <3

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Ok, you know me... it's difficult to choose my favorites... Most of the times I'm like "whatever" or "Ok, maybe everything" or "Just anything... but except this..."
So, here I go... XD

4: Friendly; Isolating

Yeah all the numbers. Because I can't choose one

Plz notice that I removed 2 colors XD

Sorry, I love all of them

Yep I only chose positive ones 😁
Yes, I noticed, red and purple <3 XDD I love it how you loved most of them <333
So you're more of a thinking person, aren't you?

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
+
+
+
<3 You sure have some great things in you; A hooman planner I spot?!

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
First section:

Second Section:

Third Section:

Last Section:
You're not meaningless... Love yourself<3