oop- I forgot to do this :o

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

momosimp

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Dawon
Seunghee
Roa
Bibi
i totally forgot to do an intro when I joined like 2 weeks ago, but here I am making one now lol. i'm devon and my prns are she/her ! as u can see by the name, i am an absolute SIMP for hirai momo, however i will occasionally simp for other idols like moon hyuna, jung yein, park sooyoung, wong yukhei, oh sehun and honestly any member of red velvet.

ngl, i mostly stand girl groups, and most of the groups i'm into are older/disbanded, but i still try to keep up with whats going on!

uhhh my ult group is 9muses (boomer kpop :]) and other groups i stan are red velvet, matilda, laboum, twice, snsd, and dream catcher. i like other groups too, so just ask if u wanna share songs or recommend me something :) for boy groups i like big bang (another boomer group hehe) and i do enjoy exo, seventeen and nct tho because :eek: pretty boys

feel free to school me on boy groups cause in all my years of listening to kpop i've only gotten into like 4 boy groups but A SEA of girl groups

tbh, i try to be as unproblematic as possible so i try to stay out of fandom drama and fan wars :D

anyways i feel like this is way longer than it needs to be, but ty for reading and i hope to make some friends on here <3

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
Welcome to the forums !
If you would like to know something or anything along those lines id be happy to help~!
Im Aliana btw :3

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
Welcome!
if u need any help plz don't be scared to ask
Enjoy ur time here on forums ❤

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
Hello☺
1638af1a70d112f5a218ac6ea1432a36.jpg

LovelyRosé

Kpop Fan
Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Flower Bouquet
Red Rose
Pink Rose
JinJin
·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・☆
Opps 0-0
Sorry!

Hello!!! Welcome @momosimp
Enjoy you're stay
Hopefully one day we could Quote on quote "talk" *messaging lol*

Love you!!!
·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・

momosimp

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Dawon
Seunghee
Roa
Bibi
·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・☆
Opps 0-0
Sorry!

Hello!!! Welcome @momosimp
Enjoy you're stay
Hopefully one day we could Quote on quote "talk" *messaging lol*

Love you!!!
·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・
thanks ! and for sure <3

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao

I am the disruptor here. LOL I joined for the Jpop section since generally I'm not interested on kpop. However, saying that I'm a jpop fan is a little misleading since my interest doesn't lie on mainstream jpop; but rather alt-idol groups. I used to be a big Dreamcatcher stan; but got disappointed with their Scream comeback, so I unstanned. I'm slowly returning to them although I don't think it'd reach the same heights.