oop- I forgot to do this :o

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

momosimp

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Dawon
Seunghee
Roa
Bibi
View attachment 38156

I am the disruptor here. LOL I joined for the Jpop section since generally I'm not interested on kpop. However, saying that I'm a jpop fan is a little misleading since my interest doesn't lie on mainstream jpop; but rather alt-idol groups. I used to be a big Dreamcatcher stan; but got disappointed with their Scream comeback, so I unstanned. I'm slowly returning to them although I don't think it'd reach the same heights.

View attachment 38157
I've listened to a bit of jpop and its pretty cool! the only artist I've ever gotten really into was baby metal cause, but in general, I find jpop a lot more difficult to navigate than kpop (if that makes any sense), but I'm interested in learning more ab it so feel free to gimme some recommendations for artists if u have any !!

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao
I've listened to a bit of jpop and its pretty cool! the only artist I've ever gotten really into was baby metal cause, but in general, I find jpop a lot more difficult to navigate than kpop (if that makes any sense), but I'm interested in learning more ab it so feel free to gimme some recommendations for artists if u have any !!
A little taste of Japanese alt-idols. My ult bias group is PassCode.

loonatheworld !

ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ chuu's guardian angel ♡
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
✧ Weeekly ✧
Jeewon
Hi there, welcome to forums! I’m Yena, it’s nice to meet you Devon! I hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of friends! Have a great day :)