Official **Treasure (‘THE FIRST STEP : CHAPTER TWO’) Comeback** Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Welcome To The Official Treasure Comeback Thread
On August 27th, 2020 it was announced on YG's Instagram that Treasure was filming the music video for their next comeback.
YG released the following statement about the upcoming comeback:
"TREASURE will continue to release new songs until the end of this year. The agency reported, "The debut project of TREASURE is going systematically and smoothly. The next title song will be an even more powerful song than their debut track 'BOY'."
It is speculated that this unnamed comeback will be released sometime in mid-September

1. Comeback Announcement on Instagram

Last edited:

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
2. Comeback Poster is Released
OHP8pyxiTWbv1Yzp16RvKmm8OWGT0PRJSsOvF5940fKhxB9Ek0IEnosaTkI8xLY7oT--gAOR0MK5opo=s800-nd

Xkelseyxx

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I’m so excited that treasure got to debut and I can’t wait for Their second single Album !! I’m going to be streaming it on Spotify 24/7 next week

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
i was watching their LieV and i couldn't stop staring at hyunsuk and mashiho i'm like those two...what are they doing...they were kinda like all over each other...i'm sorry i'm the type who finds it cute if there's a possible couple in the group (no offense to anyone)
no it's totally cool I feel the same.....