Official Lee Jihoon Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Stage Name: Woozi (우지)
Birth Name: Lee Jihun (이지훈)
Position: Vocal Team Leader, Lead Vocalist
Birthday: 22 November 1996
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Nationality: Korean
Hometown: Busan, South Korea
Height: 165 cm (5’5″)
Weight: 54kg (119lbs)
SEVENTEEN-Woozi-1.jpg
Woozi is a ball of sunshine! He dislikes aegyo, yet he is always doing it since he's already really cute and cuddly looking! His smile is the best thing in the world!
@angellbeats (159).jpg
Woozi has such great dancing skills! He was actually initially supposed to be in the performance unit but he is in the vocal unit because of his composing. But, back to his dancing, Woozi is definitely a very talented dancer!

Woozi has done so many amazing things for Seventeen. One of them is composing most, if not all of their music! He is such an amazing and dedicated composer and lyricist for Seventeen. He has even composed for other artists such as I.O.I! Woozi's composing skills are some of the best.....
Woozi's voice is so stunning, unique, and amazing! I've loved it since I first heard it when I first watched Adore U! His solo, Simple, really let's him show off his voice! I love how soft, smooth, and sweet his voice is! I always look forward to his singing! He is a very talented!His voice is exceptional and I love listening to him sing!

tumblr_oyoarg6C4u1t9n75fo1_1280.png

💎SHARE YOUR LOVE FOR WOOZI HERE....💎
Rules:
  • No hateful comments
  • Respect the idols
  • Respect the members of the forum

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho