Duet Official JJ Project Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is your JJ Project bias?

• JB

• Jinyoung

Results are only viewable after voting.

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon
JJ Project was first a K-Pop duo from JYP Entertainment, that later turned into a sub-unit of GOT7 after the group debuted in 2014.
The duo consists of JB and Jinyoung and they debuted on May 21st, 2012.

Jinyoung

Stage Name: Jinyoung (진영), formerly Jr.
Birth Name: Park Jin Young (박진영)
Position: Leader, Main Rapper, Main Dancer, Vocalist, Maknae
Birthday: September 22, 1994
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Height: 178 cm (5’10”)
Weight: 63 kg (139 lbs)
Blood Type: O
Nationality: Korean
Instagram: @jinyoung_0922jy

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon
JB

Stage Name: JB (제이비)
Birth Name: Im JaeBum (임재범)
Position: Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Rapper
Birthday: January 6th, 1994
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height: 179 cm (5’10” 1/2)
Weight: 66 kg (139 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Nationality: Korean
Instagram: @prdsdef
Soundcloud:
@off_deff

M

myheartizomg

Where's their comeback? ☹️
I love them, especially my boy JB 💕
I just claimed him as my boy, yep don't pay attention to that hehe 😅

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon
Ya I would love for them to have a comeback soon! :D
I didn't actually realise until I was putting this thread together that they debuted as JJ Project before they debuted in GOT7... I had always assumed that JJ Project came after GOT7 😂

M

myheartizomg

Ya I would love for them to have a comeback soon! :D
I didn't actually realise until I was putting this thread together that they debuted as JJ Project before they debuted in GOT7... I had always assumed that JJ Project came after GOT7 😂
Me too! I always forget about JJ coming before GOT7 😂
And you're more than welcome to claim him as your boy... cos I'm claiming Jinyoung 😁:LOL:
Haha that's a settlement then 🌹💖

M

myheartizomg

My sisters looked at me like I'm an idiot when I asked if they knew that JJ Project came first... they were like duh! :ROFLMAO:

Each of them would be lucky to have us! :love:
😂😂😂 I can imagine dear. What to do tho, some of us can't keep up with the dates 😆

True hahaha. I only don't think JB's 179 cm...I think he's like Jackson (174 cm) the most 👀

M

myheartizomg

Ya I'm never quite sure how accurate these heights are... I just go by what kprofiles says and hope for the best 😂
Kprofiles go by the official heights released by the companies but most companies tend to exaggerate so idols can be more appealing to the audiences though I don't know if it's just my eyes but JB looks shorter to me 😂 sidenote: I got myopia so I could be wrong 😭

DarioSo

Kpop Fan
Credits
Wait. JB is the official Leader of JJP and GOT7. He was the leader from the very beginning.
When JY said that he's a leader of JJP he was joking around because YG is JUS2's Leader, so he said that JB has power only in GOT7 (not really XD our poor leader). It's strange that JY is a leader according to Kprofiles 🧐🤨

P.S. Leo XD

Last edited:
Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
I wonder when they’ll have a comeback.. I mean i’ve Listened to each of their solo songs and they’ve ft my music taste so well but i just haven’t been listening to any of the songs from them as a duo yet.. i hope they’ll be releasing more bops even as JJ Project haha xD

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon
Wait. JB is the official Leader of JJP and GOT7. He was the leader from the very beginning.
When JY said that he's a leader of JJP he was joking around because YG is JUS2's Leader, so he said that JB has power only in GOT7 (not really XD our poor leader). It's strange that JY is a leader according to Kprofiles 🧐🤨

P.S. Leo XD
Yes I also would have though that JB would be the leader of JJP as well... but like you realised, I just went according to what kprofiles said :giggle:
And I'm glad you like the gif in my signature 😂