Official ITZY Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ITZY bias?

• Yeji

• Lia

• Ryujin

• Chaeryeong

• Yuna

Results are only viewable after voting.

blackjack

Kpop Rookie
Credits
My bias is def Lia, she's so pretty and I love her voice. Also we share the same name so naturally she's my bias haha. I also love Ryujin though, she's a really good rapper. And Yeji's stage presence is out of this world, especially for a rookie.

Saffron

Kpop Fan
Credits
Joohoney
Xiao Jun
Shownu
Lucas
Have yall watched this video of the girls dancing? Yeji's dedication and power, man, I love her 💛

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] ☆
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] ☆
Horyeong
Yeji is a Queen :love:
ITZY-Yeji-IT-z-ICY-promotion-photoshoot-by-Naver-x-Dispatch-itzy-42966253-2000-2999.jpg

Aussiejin

Kpop Amateur
Website
www.wattpad.com
Credits
I love Yeji because how energetic her dancing is, she has really caught my eye! And i love how different she can be on stage, you got fierce and charismatic Yeji, Then off - stage you have fun and cute Yeji! I suck at explaining but hopefully this makes sense why i love her ❤

imorbit

Kpop Fan
Credits
lia is my bias cause she is undoubtedly the funniest member of itzy and she is so much like me

D

Dremes

Yuna is my bias! I had a hard time choosing a bias because they're all so talented

Peytonlou

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Karina
Seonghwa
Sejun
I'm very new to Itzy (I've only followed them since the Wannabe comeback so v v new). I feel a bit sad for Lia reading a lot of the Youtube comments about her being lazy. I don't think she's lazy, she's just not as proficient in dancing as the other members but she's still a great dancer.

person

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Dohyun
Keonhee
Joohoney
JinJin
i dont have a bias yet bc im new to itzy. i got introduced through my friend and fell in love almost instantly, i loved DALLA DALLA and stillremians the reason ITZY is amazing for me

peltonia

Kpop Fan
Credits
MJ
Soobin
Juhaknyeon
Choerry
I saw them in concert and yeji body rolled at me. Almost died

_bahao_

Kpop Groupie
Credits
The8
Xiao Jun
my ult gg i love them so much ate first i wasn’t a big fan of them but now just QUEENS🥰also Lia is my bias and sometimes i don’t get the hate around her. Her dancing improved so much even if she still isn’t the best i believe she will work hard to be good at dancing as the other members and i believe in her🦋

peltonia

Kpop Fan
Credits
MJ
Soobin
Juhaknyeon
Choerry
summer cb confirmed~~! midzies what do we think, will they keep going with the itzy trademark Noise Music or totally change directions? I feel like usually groups will do like 3 cbs with one Sound and then something new... BUT WHAT?! the thought of them doing a cute refreshing summer concept.. is terrifying to me