Official ITZY Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ITZY bias?

• Yeji

• Lia

• Ryujin

• Chaeryeong

• Yuna

Results are only viewable after voting.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
These are my hopes / predictions for each track on Kill My Doubt based on the highlight melody (excluding Bet On Me for obvious reasons).

1. None Of My Business
Prediction: It’s the chorus. I sort of would’ve wanted maybe the first half to have been a section in the second chorus of the song and the chorus be different but because it sounds like Chaeryeong immediately sings after it’s going to be the chorus. I’m not too upset though because it’s so catchy. It was just slightly underwhelming first listen. So excited for tomorrow’s release

2. Bratty
Prediction: First half of the chorus. I think it’s not the full chorus. I think it goes into a second part. The oooo wee doesn’t feel like it would go into a verse. But maybe it does. But idk that’s how I see it

3. Kill Shot
Hope: First chorus. Imagine just practically all the instrumental dropping out after some proper girl crush verses or a rap or something and then suddenly Yuna’s part hits and the rest of the song goes hard. HOWEVER, it cannot be the second chorus because the disappearing instrumental will only be effective once
Prediction: Either I’m right about first chorus or it’ll be the intro to the song. An extra prediction is that there will only be 2 choruses because it’s a short song compared to the other tracks

4. Psychic Lover
Prediction: This is so obviously the chorus

5. Cake
Hope: HEAR ME OUT. Second section to a dance break. NO STAY WITH ME. Cheshire highlight melody only showed off the lalala part. The lalalas were obviously not going to be the chorus but we had no idea what the chorus would be. I’m imagining a Loco 2.0. Loco had the dance break right? And then Ryujin goes “loco” and then they do the whole “I’m getting loco” part. Cake has been confirmed to be a long song, one of their longest tts since Dalla Dalla. 100% there will be a dance break. This cake part feels quite empty. I feel like it would follow a fun dance break and be this really cheesy quirky part of the song. Especially because the ending similar to Bratty doesn’t feel like it would lead into a verse nicely unless there is a mix concept. I don’t want a mix concept. It would also be a nice ending to the song if the rest of it is all fun and teasing and mockery like I want it to be. This is my vision I’m 100% wrong because I said the lalala part was going to be the pre-chorus
Prediction: It’s probably the chorus 💀

BEG4DAWIN

CEO
Credits
Bomi
Seunghee
Kawamoto Ruri
APink
ITZY unveils the digital cover art for their new album ‘KILL MY DOUBT.’ Out tomorrow.

F2Szj3cWUAEoiTD

iiserene;

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
okay so itzy has always been one of those groups for me.
meaning its so hard to find a bias.
almost every week a different member stands out to me. 😭
which is why I love itzy sm.
the Cake era they are in rn are making them become one of my ults.
but one member in particular has really caught my eye this era 👀
Yuna.
idk js something about her voice and I tend to notice her more whenever she gets center time (as in she interests me the most when shes center).

and yeah. idk why I had to share that but I did 🤠

stan itzy 💃😻💅