Official Genshin Impact [Game] Thread!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member

fvedolls

Band Manager
Credits
omg wait i didnโ€™t know there was a whole entire thread dedicated to this game. i donโ€™t play all the time, usually just come on to do commissions, farm stuff, do event stuff and then log off but i like the storyline of this game. i main yoimiya rn and if anyone wants to add me itโ€™s 634742054.

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
SHOULD I PULL ON ALBEDOโ€™S BANNER OR KEEP SAVING??? HE IS SO PRETTY & I LOVE HIM BUT IDK IF I WANNA RISK THE PULL IN CASE HU TAO COMES OUT IN A MONTH OR TWO ๐Ÿ˜ญ

saaylhy

๐Ÿงฃ
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
SHOULD I PULL ON ALBEDOโ€™S BANNER OR KEEP SAVING??? HE IS SO PRETTY & I LOVE HIM BUT IDK IF I WANNA RISK THE PULL IN CASE HU TAO COMES OUT IN A MONTH OR TWO ๐Ÿ˜ญ
its up to ya, personally i have no interest on pulling for albedo ๐Ÿฅฒ
idk if hu tao comes in 3.2 phase 2 or 3.3 bc ppl r saying she's coming back in 3.4 ๐Ÿ˜ญ

saaylhy

๐Ÿงฃ
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
3.2 livestream infos:
- banners: nahida + yoimiya for the 1st phase, yae miko + childe + layla for the 2nd phase;
- new weapon: nahida's weapon (i forgot the name lol);
- the last two chapters of the sumeru archon quest;
- new weekly boss: the ballader (scaramouche);
- new boss: dendro hypostasis;
- you can get dori for free on one of the events;
- redeem codes: 6SP942Z3XVWH KS6QL3YJFCWM GS6RLKGKWUER

i think i said everything. yw

saaylhy

๐Ÿงฃ
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
i think i'll skip nahida and yoimiya and pull for yae miko, if i lose i'm guaranteed for scara hehe
i'm personally dissapointed that yoimiya's coming back that fast, like hu tao is still not here :c

saaylhy

๐Ÿงฃ
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
apparently raiden shogun might get her rerun in 3.3 phase 1
if she does i'll skip scara, sorry boi
and if she does i hope hu tao will get her rerun in 3.4

saaylhy

๐Ÿงฃ
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
so i just realized some things with artifacts...
when u go on an artifact domain, you get a random artifact, with a random bonus (HP, ATK, ER, EM, pyro DMG bonus, etc)
i wasn't paying attention to these things so now i realized i've built some of my characters wrong (ex: zhongli with dendro dmg bonus archaic petra sands ๐Ÿ’€ bennett with cryo dmg bonus emblem ๐Ÿ’€ etc)
so i'm glad i realized that before fighting scara
also these days i'm struggling sm with mora and resin
i can't level up my artifacts & characters & talents quickly ๐Ÿ˜ญits so annoying

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
โ˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] โ˜†
so i just realized some things with artifacts...
when u go on an artifact domain, you get a random artifact, with a random bonus (HP, ATK, ER, EM, pyro DMG bonus, etc)
i wasn't paying attention to these things so now i realized i've built some of my characters wrong (ex: zhongli with dendro dmg bonus archaic petra sands ๐Ÿ’€ bennett with cryo dmg bonus emblem ๐Ÿ’€ etc)
so i'm glad i realized that before fighting scara
also these days i'm struggling sm with mora and resin
i can't level up my artifacts & characters & talents quickly ๐Ÿ˜ญits so annoying
Having artifact sets is really good as it gives bonuses n stuff anyway. But yeah... defo more helpful when the stats actually boost your characters LOL. I think the artifact system is awful

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
โ˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] โ˜†
Holds everyoneโ€™s hands as we sit singing Zimzalabim around a suspicious looking fire

Everyone, tomorrow is the big day, the prophecy will be filled. Tomorrow, Yae Miko will ascend from the hell (because sheโ€™s evil) into my party, and I will have the holy trinity of electro mommies. With Raiden Ei, Yae Miko and Beidou by my side, I will be unstoppable. Tomorrow, I will begin world domination​