GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

(G) I-DLE bias?

• Soyeon

• Miyeon

• Minnie

• Soojin

• Yuqi

• Shuhua

Results are only viewable after voting.

LizzieCornZ__

𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓷𝓪𝓮~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷
Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin
OMG, why?
In the recent (G)I-DLE songs and comebacks, mainly Minnie is getting her time to shine. As in, in performances like Instagram with Hyejeong. Also in Uh-Oh, she biased wrecked everyone. The comments were all about Minnie. So Minnie is really popualr now. SHe also was featured in Wengie's "Empire".

Although, Minnie is quite popular. Miyeon is really popular among the Japanese Neverlands, due to the LATATA Jpn ver.

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
In the recent (G)I-DLE songs and comebacks, mainly Minnie is getting her time to shine. As in, in performances like Instagram with Hyejeong. Also in Uh-Oh, she biased wrecked everyone. The comments were all about Minnie. So Minnie is really popualr now. SHe also was featured in Wengie's "Empire".

Although, Minnie is quite popular. Miyeon is really popular among the Japanese Neverlands, due to the LATATA Jpn ver.
Ah..? I also noticed that in Uh-Oh..So sad! Poor Miyeon 😭😭😭

once4ever<3

Kpop Expert
Credits
Eunbi
Chaeyoung
Jinsol
Saerom
it's hard to have a bias in this band xD
I love Soyeon's rap, Yuki's cuteness, Miyeon's vocals, etc.
I will say my bias is Miyeon, but it's really hard to choose one
gi-dle-miyeon.jpg
i agree lol i swear my bias changes with every comeback

D

Dremes

In 6th grade I made a 15 slide presentation on why Jeon Soyeon is best girl! She's an amazing rapper! Loved her in Unpretty Rapstar!

Kicho101

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Minnie and Soojin are my ultimate biases
Bias wrecker Yuqi and Soyeon

Credits
▄︻デm̷y̷ ̷b̷i̷a̷s̷ ̷i̷s̷ ̷o̷u̷r̷ ̷y̷u̷q̷i̷!̷!̷!̷ ̷s̷u̷c̷h̷ ̷a̷n̷ ̷a̷c̷e̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷v̷o̷c̷a̷l̷s̷ ̷r̷a̷p̷ ̷e̷v̷e̷r̷y̷t̷h̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷i̷s̷ ̷e̷a̷t̷e̷n̷ ̷b̷y̷ ̷h̷e̷r̷ ̷q̷u̷e̷e̷n̷ ̷n̷e̷v̷e̷r̷ ̷l̷e̷f̷t̷ ̷a̷n̷y̷ ̷c̷r̷u̷m̷b̷s̷══━一

Attachments

• yuqii.jpg
    yuqii.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 0
Credits
▄︻デm̷y̷ ̷b̷i̷a̷s̷ ̷i̷s̷ ̷o̷u̷r̷ ̷y̷u̷q̷i̷!̷!̷!̷ ̷s̷u̷c̷h̷ ̷a̷n̷ ̷a̷c̷e̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷v̷o̷c̷a̷l̷s̷ ̷r̷a̷p̷ ̷e̷v̷e̷r̷y̷t̷h̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷i̷s̷ ̷e̷a̷t̷e̷n̷ ̷b̷y̷ ̷h̷e̷r̷ ̷q̷u̷e̷e̷n̷ ̷n̷e̷v̷e̷r̷ ̷l̷e̷f̷t̷ ̷a̷n̷y̷ ̷c̷r̷u̷m̷b̷s̷══━一