GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

(G) I-DLE bias?

• Soyeon

• Miyeon

• Minnie

• Soojin

• Yuqi

• Shuhua

Results are only viewable after voting.

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
This Space Is Dedicated To (G) I-DLE, Welcome fellow Neverland!

RULES :
- No bashing other users
- Keep this space respectful
- Have Fun!
tumblr_p859ykzxe41vyh6xgo1_500.gif

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Soyeon is one of the best female rappers of the industry currently. I also love Yuqi's voice & Shuhua who's so underrated :(
tumblr_pa48izW4YV1rhbrrvo2_500.gif
She really is, like its hard to have find real rappers in girl groups. She just has a perfect flow. Also Yuqi is so adorably I love her looks. Shuhua is really underrated and I don't know why.

Yeonjoo

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Nayun
it's hard to have a bias in this band xD
I love Soyeon's rap, Yuki's cuteness, Miyeon's vocals, etc.
I will say my bias is Miyeon, but it's really hard to choose one
gi-dle-miyeon.jpg

pascalrx

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hiiii!!! I loveeee me some (G)I-DLE and Im so mad because Uh-Oh is so underrated! My biases are Shuhua and Soojin but Soyeon is wrecking me so bad and I adore Yuqis loud and funny character and Minnie just killed me with her new visual concept and Miyeon omg vocals on point!!! They are a literal perfect group and I cant wait for the next years!! Neverlands lets be a non-toxic calm fandom!! ❤️❤️❤️122

LizzieCornZ__

𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓷𝓪𝓮~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷
Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin
Baby Shu Shu is improving so much!
Love Yuqi but I feel so bad for Miyeon in the poll Yuqi has 11 votes while Miyeon only has 1 :(. Where are all of the Japanese Neverlands who loved Miyeon in the Japanese Latata MV?

kimjendeukkie_

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Soyeon kills me with her raps every time! I watched her in Unpretty Rapstar 3 she is so good omg

Sarah_s04

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Yuha
Yuri
Minnie is just so innocent and such a kind person!!! SOYEON is unbelievably talented like oh my god. Yuqi is the meme of the century. Soojin.....istg she better get dancer of the year or something like that..... MIYEON IS SO BEAUTIFUL! And SHUHUA....... MY GIRL GOT THAT CONFIDENCE GOING LETS GO.

Sarah_s04

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Yuha
Yuri
Lion was such a good comeback... and like overall the whole queendon season was such good exposure for our girls cause they got noticed way more and Shuhua gained all that confidence I love that whooo

LizzieCornZ__

𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓷𝓪𝓮~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷
Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin
Lion was such a good comeback... and like overall the whole queendon season was such good exposure for our girls cause they got noticed way more and Shuhua gained all that confidence I love that whooo
Yeah QUEENDOM was great for the girls except for the fact they didn't win, I'm not saying that MAMAMOO didn't deserve the title but I think all the girls deserved to win

LizzieCornZ__

𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓷𝓪𝓮~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷
Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin
Minnie is just so innocent and such a kind person!!! SOYEON is unbelievably talented like oh my god. Yuqi is the meme of the century. Soojin.....istg she better get dancer of the year or something like that..... MIYEON IS SO BEAUTIFUL! And SHUHUA....... MY GIRL GOT THAT CONFIDENCE GOING LETS GO.
YEAH BABY SHUSHU!!!