GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

who is your æspa bias ?

• karina

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • giselle

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • winter

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • ningning

Votes: 19 37.3%

• Total voters

once4ever<3

Kpop Expert
Credits
Eunbi
Chaeyoung
Jinsol
Saerom
NEW SINGLE ALBUM: "Forever"
Release Date: 2/5/2021
The song will be a remake of Yoo Young-jin's original track. For more information, check here.

ÆVER

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hey, I have a question. Could It possibly be that Naevis is a ÆSPA member that will be revealed later? I had this theory when I watched the Black Mamba MV :)

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
hmm, i doubt it, but it could be a possibility.
My bias is winter, after I saw a fancam of her when she was laughing at the ending or starting pose, id remember, while the rest were serious. It was just funny and she became my bias, I didn't really get into aespa before my friend showed me them, but then I was like "oh yeah, my bias is winter", with knowing nothing about her but her fancam. But then I got more into them and fell in love with her voice! It's rlly pretty <3
I can't rlly pick a bias wrecker, it changes a lot, but rn it's Ningning

avi ☆

Band Manager
Website
avi-pink-valentine.carrd.co
Credits
Aurora
Pink Bear Plush
Pink Bear Plush
Fluffy White Bear
i pretty much rotated between biasing every member of aespa before i settled on giselle <3
not gonna lie, i was kind of scared of biasing her because of the aespa fandom. with all her controversies, but how could i not? she is so amazing and i will never deny that. she’s so beautiful and her voice
gahh i love her, and i love aespa and if you’re not already, what are you doing on this threaddd
become a my!!