Obsession (EXO Kai x reader)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
A chance meeting turns into an obsession. How far will someone go to claim someone’s heart that they barely know?
This takes “if I can’t have you, no one can” to a whole new level..

You were running late for an important meeting. Not only had your alarm never gone off this morning, but you almost left your house without your documents. This delay caused you to miss the bus & now you were on your way to the train station.

You couldn’t lose this job. It was the first one you had in over three years & you really loved your work, but you knew if you didn’t make the annual meeting on time, there was a chance your boss would fire you on the spot.

You weren’t focused on anything or anyone as you swerved through the pedestrians in the train station, trying to get to your train before it left. As you ran, you bumped into someone, causing all of your things to spill out on the concrete.

Great, not only were you embarrassed now, you knew you were going to miss your train.

You quickly gathered your things, muttering an “I’m sorry” to the person you bumped into. He didn’t even have a chance to speak before you were running off again, barely making it on the train as the doors closed.

It took you until you made it to the tall office building to realize you had forgotten to pick up a couple of papers from the documents. There wasn’t anything you could do now though, you just hoped your boss wouldn’t notice.

The meeting seem to go by smoothly and luck was on your side, when your boss announced that you and the rest of your co-workers, could turn in their documents tomorrow, since you were out of time today.

That was great but now you had to go back to the train station and look for them. You hoped no one had thrown them away, you worked too hard on this.

As you got off the train at the station, you went to the spot where you had dropped your things not even eight hours ago, and of course, they weren’t there.

Panic washed over you as you began thinking of what to tell your boss when he asked for them tomorrow morning. Of course, you could always check your laptop at home, maybe you still have them saved in your drafts.

As you left the station, your cell phone began ringing. It was a number you didn’t recognize, but you decided to answer anyway.

“Hello?” You asked.

“Ah, hello? Is this (y/n)?”

“Yes? Who is this? How did you get my number?”

“Ah, sorry, my name is Jongin, I, well, we bumped into each other this morning at the train station and I picked up some of the papers you left behind. I tried to call out to you, but you had already got on the train.”

You stopped for a moment, that still didn’t explain how this guy knew your name or your number, but you decided to not worry about that now. More than likely, he probably got your name off your document and called your place of work & the secretary probably gave him your cell phone number to get a hold of you.

“Oh, I’m so glad you found them! Uh, is there any way you can return them to me, like sometime today? I really need them before 9am tomorrow.” You said, as you walked towards your house.

“Sure. I can meet you somewhere later and return them.” Jongin said.

“Thank you, uh there’s a cafe close by the train station, I can wait for you there if you can be by soon?” You say, seeing the cafe coming into view.

“Sure. Give me about 20 minutes.” He said.

“Thank you so much!” You say, before saying goodbye and hanging up.

This was a relief, you’d get your documents back and you wouldn’t lose your job, but something still didn’t sit right with you.

How did this Jongin person know your name and your number?

~~~~~~
A/N: just something I came up with while listening to Obsession, however the one whose obsessed is Kai instead of a random fan. Should I continue it? This is also the first time I’ve written a Kpop fanfic in a long time, so please let me know what y’all think.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
You waited patiently at the cafe for Jongin to show up. 20 minutes had almost passed & you were wondering if this was just some joke.

You sighed and grabbed your things, just about to walk out, whenever you saw someone walk in, looking around. You wondered if it was this Jongin person.

A moment later, your phone buzzed with a text alert from Jongin. He was here but he didn’t know where you were, which made sense, since he didn’t know what you looked like.

You saw the stranger who just walked in, looking at his phone and figured it was him. So you texted back, telling him to look to his left, all the way in the back.

A couple of moments passed before the stranger looked at his phone and then turning towards the left. You waved and he smiled as he walked over.

“Y/N?” He asked.

“That’s me. You must be Jongin?” You said, to which he nodded with a smile.

Jongin sat down and handed you the papers you had lost that morning. You were so happy, you almost started crying. “Thank you so much, you don’t know how much this means. I could have lost my job if I didn’t have these tomorrow.” You rattled off.

“Of course, no problem.” Jongin said, sliding them across to you.

You immediately put them in your bag, making sure it was closed tightly.

You were so lost in your thoughts, you didn’t hear Jongin when he asked if you wanted to get to know each other.

“Huh?” You ask, snapping out of your daze.

He chuckled softly, “I asked if you’d like to get to know each other & be friends.”

“Oh…uh..I guess so…” you say, but you can tell immediately by the look on his face that that wasn’t the answer he was expecting.

The look on his face terrified you for a moment, then he smiled, “well, if you change your mind, you have my number.” He said, before standing up.

“Right…thank you..” you say, watching him walk off.

Something about the whole interaction had you on edge the rest of the night. You began thinking that maybe you should have accepted his request to get to know each other, but something about the whole thing made you uneasy.

What have I gotten myself into? You thought to yourself as you drifted off to sleep.

While you slept, a black car was parked across the street & inside of it, was Jongin. He wrote down your address on a piece of paper before driving off.​