nice to meet you!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

kittykat

Kpop Amateur
Credits
hi all! nice to meet you. i've been a kpop fan for a... long time. (im pretty old, for an internet forum. lol. kpop is for all ages right?)
i've loved everything from TVXQ to Wonder Girls to EXO. ("vintage" kpop lmao)

these days im super into MAMAMOO (hwasa I LOVE YOU:love:), ITZY, Monsta X, and definitely i like BTS just maybe not to ARMY standards ๐Ÿ˜…

some of my fav ones are essentially gone/inactive now, like INFINITE and TOPPDOGG. (nakta bias)

also, anyone like khiphop here?

kittykat

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Nice to meet ya, Kat! How old ARE you? Just wondering, bc I'll be 34 on Sunday.

Hi Pink! i turned 26 a couple months ago ๐Ÿ˜ƒ happy early birthday to you! i love how this community is diverse! any plans for your birthday?

Aengdu

Kpop Stan
Credits
Welcome to the Forums!! ๐Ÿ’œ
BTW, I am Areum and I am turning 18 this August!! I just realised how diverse this community is๐Ÿ™ˆ

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Welcome! You're definitely not old and this is coming from a 29 year old lmao but I hope you enjoy your stay here! I also love Infinite ๐Ÿฅบ

chelseappotter

Kpop Rookie
Credits
hi all! nice to meet you. i've been a kpop fan for a... long time. (im pretty old, for an internet forum. lol. kpop is for all ages right?)
i've loved everything from TVXQ to Wonder Girls to EXO. ("vintage" kpop lmao)

these days im super into MAMAMOO (hwasa I LOVE YOU:love:), ITZY, Monsta X, and definitely i like BTS just maybe not to ARMY standards ๐Ÿ˜…

some of my fav ones are essentially gone/inactive now, like INFINITE and TOPPDOGG. (nakta bias)

also, anyone like khiphop here?
Hello and Nice to meet you

Attachments

• 5634144f271b945ad5a33a82cc8021ee.jpg
    5634144f271b945ad5a33a82cc8021ee.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 0

loonatheworld !

เฌช(เน‘โ€ขแด—โ€ขเน‘)เฌ“ chuu's guardian angel โ™ก
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
โœง Weeekly โœง
Jeewon
i just turned 14 on feb. 14th and my 3 year old sister likes k-pop so you donโ€™t have to worry about k-popโ€™s age limits lol. welcome to forums, i hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of friends!