new to here!! hai everyone :3

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

antonlover3000

Kpop Rookie
Credits
hiii! ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა
i’m char and i go by she/they ^^
my ult groups are riize and bts!! but i also really like aespa, ateez, the boyz, zerobaseone, new jeans, and le sserafim!! i love going to concerts, especially kpop ones since everyone is so nice and the energy is just way different ^^ i also enjoy listening to k-rnb and k-indie!!

Website
gregory-caard.carrd.co
Credits
Eevee
Cat Chasing A Heart
Sakura Kinomoto
WolfChan (Bang Chan)
hiii! ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა
my ult groups are riize and bts!! but i also really like aespa, ateez, the boyz, zerobaseone, new jeans, and le sserafim!! i love going to concerts, especially kpop ones since everyone is so nice and the energy is just way different ^^ i also enjoy listening to k-rnb and k-indie!!
Hiii! I'm greg and I go by he/they/she
oooo zerobaseone is so good!
I kinda like riize
i stan Boynextdoor,skz, gidle, twice, txt, & p1harmony

ᵇᵒʳᵃʰᵃᵉ_ᴮᵀˢ 樂⟭⟬

𝐋𝐎$𝐄𝐑=𝐋𝐎♡𝐄𝐑
Credits
TinyTAN
User Title Change
Nachimbong
hiii! ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა
hi char!!
im dani and I LOVEEEEEEEEE BTS; im also trying to get into riize
kpop concerts are the best fr

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
hiii! ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა
ELLO, welcome to KPF! uhhhh I go by many names but ppl mainly just refer to me as Ren. I go by he/they/she.
I like every 2nd & 3rd gen girl group ever tbh, but I guess the main ones I ult are Twice, SNSD, After School & Orange Caramel, Crayon Pop, 2NE1, KARA, Apink, AOA, Miss A, and.... actually I'm going to stop at that. My true ult is Twice though.

jangshinz

Kpop Stan
hiii! ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა
Hi! Welcome to the forums

antonlover3000

Kpop Rookie
Credits
ELLO, welcome to KPF! uhhhh I go by many names but ppl mainly just refer to me as Ren. I go by he/they/she.
I like every 2nd & 3rd gen girl group ever tbh, but I guess the main ones I ult are Twice, SNSD, After School & Orange Caramel, Crayon Pop, 2NE1, KARA, Apink, AOA, Miss A, and.... actually I'm going to stop at that. My true ult is Twice though.
omg i love twice, i went to their concert when they came to my city last year and it was my favorite concert all of 2023!!! their music is so good and they’re amazing performers. orange caramel was my first gg ult when i was younger

antonlover3000

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hiii! I'm greg and I go by he/they/she
oooo zerobaseone is so good!
I kinda like riize
i stan Boynextdoor,skz, gidle, twice, txt, & p1harmony
hello!! i am getting into boynextdoor, their music is so good. how do you feel about g-idles comeback? i personally like it! i casually listen to txt, twice, and piwon!! but p1h was one of my top three concerts in 2023

Website
gregory-caard.carrd.co
Credits
Eevee
Cat Chasing A Heart
Sakura Kinomoto
WolfChan (Bang Chan)
hello!! i am getting into boynextdoor, their music is so good. how do you feel about g-idles comeback? i personally like it! i casually listen to txt, twice, and piwon!! but p1h was one of my top three concerts in 2023
Who's your bias in boynextdoor? I like G-idle's comeback alot, Ooh I love piwon :3

S𝝤𝝦𝝜𝝞✫

|♥ʏᴇᴀʜ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ♥|
Author
Website
h3llo-k1tty-caf3.carrd.co
Credits
Starstruck
Cats In A Box
Riwoo
Moka
hiii! ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა
Welcomeee!! im Sophi/Moon i love New jeans bts ateez zb1 aespa le sserafim to!!!