NCT Renjun Forgets to wear headset during comeback stage

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Bootiful_7teen

Kpop Stan
Credits
Birthday Cake
Kim Soohyun
Song Joongki
Keeho
In their new comeback stage Renjun from NCT forgets to wear his headset revealing the stage being lip-synced, citizens are extremely angry sending hate comments to the boys, sending them to SM entertainment more information in the article down below.
https://www.allkpop.com/article/202...revealing-that-the-entire-stage-is-lip-synced
Honestly I am disappointed to a certain point, but I also understand that doing many stages can be tiring and their voices might not be at their bests but I don't really know, the comments I've seen have been too much... I feel like we should try to see from their perspective and then start to judge.

Idolbunny🐰

♡☀ 𝑌𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝐷𝑎𝑦 ☀♡
Credits
Hitomi
User Title Change
MeiQi
Luda
I really dont see it like a big problem it can be difficult do many stages, and mantain a healthy voice, too it can be abit difficult dance and sing at the same time, and many artist do that, so i think its okay as long as they don't do it so much times 😌

_YourAverageFanboy_

Kpop Expert
Website
ohwowok.carrd.co
Credits
Mingi
Box of Chocolates
Cake Slice
Red Rose
Lots of Kpop idols lipsync at least the majority of their comeback stages, it's not uncommon. It's so that they can perform their best at the start of their comeback and when their season comes to an end they can let loose a little bit more. I'd understand the anger if it were a concert, but a comeback stage is completely normal to have lip syncing.