Made Any Korean Food At Home??

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

꿈꾸다

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Jungwoo
Lucas
YangYang
Hendery
I've made hotteok a couple of times because they're absolutely delicious and quite easy to make :D I was so obsessed with them that my friend even bought me an actual hotteok press 😂
Yes! I love making hotteok! I don't have a press unfortunately so I do it by hand and they look no where near as perfect as these!

Tatltael

Kpop Groupie
under the lunch table, where I am taking a nap
Credits
🤩 I love making kimchi jjigae (kimchi stew i think it is) I almost always have some in my fridge, kimchi fried rice, and Gyeranjangjorim (soy-sauce marinated eggs) from a chef's standpoint I consider Korean food to be very simple but yields complex results nonetheless, it's amazing

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
And you can put all sorts of stuff inside them - I usually just make cinnamon sugar ones, but I've tried with Nutella too and it was delish :D I'm gonna try a savoury one next time - maybe cheese :)
Ooh, cheese and Marmite hotteok could be awesome! 🤤

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
I want to try making hotteok someday. 😋

Jichu4

Kpop Expert
Credits
Winwin
Ningning
Shownu
Mia
No...& I wish I could...(:In my head:Remember You cant cook much! You might even burn the Kitchen up) OP! Well in that case..Maybe when I'm older..:D 😁