Lidia and the Five Crews [Interactive Story]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
L

Love_alize071313

Also how about we add a creator x taehyun fan fic there counting with the lidia one
> Taehyun: How'd I get pulled into this??
> Lidia: Why am I still getting shipped with that... Thing.?
> Creator:
When BTS's comeback is in two weeks😭😭 #memes | Bts memes hilarious, Bts  reactions, Meme faces
They hate me
> Creator: For what? I made them..
> Lidia: That's reason number one

L

Love_alize071313

What happened to Lidia’s parents?
> Creator: They died while they were on a cruise.
> Creator: She was left with her Aunt and they were hitting the cruise so they can clear their minds.
> Creator: Overcome by stress they felt upset that they had to leave their beautiful little girl behind.
> Creator: But in order to get over the stress they NEEDED this cruise.
> Creator: While being in the middle of the ocean the engine burst and the ship sank.
> Creator: They couldn't be found after. No one could.
> Creator: After learning about this Lidia, who was 7 at the time she learned, developed a fear of the ocean or any water she couldn't see the bottom of. (The pool, or a Bath is fine. Just nothing huge and opaque)

L

Love_alize071313

What happened to lidia's cousins' parents?
> Creator: Nothing. Her Uncle up and left (as said in the beginning) after Kai was born. He never met Lidia.
> Creator: Her aunt developed an illness that takes a single sense away from her for a whole 24 hours at random.

L

Love_alize071313

> Creator: Also, they're related by their dads, that's why the all have the same surname of Choi