LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
at this point i feel like I’m heteroromantic (having a romantic attraction towards the opposite gender) while being asexual (having little to no sexual attraction/contact) or if I’m aromantic as I’ve been single my whole life and I’m really happy being single and don’t want to be in a relationship at anytime soon (I kinda doubt that’ll change in the future so). I go by the pronouns she/her.

edit: wait then that might mean I’m aroace djsjsjsjd

MammonHeartu

Kpop Stan
Website
miloisgaytrash.carrd.co
Credits
Cinnamoroll
Pansexual
Transgender
I'm panromantic asexual, and I go by she/her.

I remember questioning my sexuality way back when I was super young. I thought I was bi for 2 years, then lesbian for 3 years, and after doing research and finding more out about myself I found out I was actually panromantic asexual.

I came out to my mother around pride month, and she said that'll change when I explained to her what asexuality meant. :(
after making a post I think 3 years ago I'm updating it lol

I'm demipanromantic, but I don't want to be in a relationship anytime soon, I'm more focused on my transition and self growth journey.

After a lot of thinking and talking to therapists I realized I was trans. I'm currently looking forward to starting T! I go by he/they and the names Milo now ^^