LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
okay, okay. an as apology, here's some things i found on wiki fandom that i didn't know abt and i think are valid and cool.

novosexuality
A Novosexual person is someone who's sexuality fluctuates along with their gender identity. Novosexuals are constantly changing between different genders and sexual orientations similarly to those who are genderfluid and/or abrosexual. How long it may take between the next fluctuation will vary from person to person. It could happen several times within a day or stay the same for weeks. Novosexuality, however, is only such when sexual orientation changes along with gender identity.
(again, this is cool, esp for genderfluid ppl. i knew a genderfluid person once, and when they felt masc, they were only attracted to other men. but when they felt fem, they were only attracted to other women. and for a more simply definition, somebody may be cisgender and bisexual for a while, and then they're nonbinary and asexual, and other combos, etc etc)

boreasexual
Boreasexuality is having an exception to your usual sexual orientation. Usually revolves around a single person.
(ik some ppl may just say this is bi or pan or smth, but i disagree. i am 1000% a lesbian, but say i had a gf who came out as trans and was actually my bf all along. if i was rly in love w that person, i'd still love them, even tho they're actually a man and i'm a lesbian. they'd be the exception, and then ig i'd say i was a boreasexual lesbian bc i love that specific man but not any other man)
I just read through this and this is so cool but, BLOODY HELL I DON'T UNDERSTAND A SINGLE THING BECAUSE I SUCK AT GENDERS AND SEXUALITIES 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
oh. my. god. some finds from the depths of wiki fandom. if i have to suffer, so do you /j (oh, and none of the flag pics work, idk why)

voresexual
Vorarephilia
, or simply known as vore, is the sexual arousal to vorish subject matter or vorarephiliacs. It is a commonly deemed fetish where one wishes to be eaten whole or swallowed whole and can garner arousal from the individual who wishes to be eaten or eat someone else (likely to be someone they have general attraction too)
(that's just gross and strange and not to k!nk shame, but i'm k!nk shaming. that's not a sexuality)

fictosexual

Fictosexuality is an umbrella term for anyone who experience sexual attraction toward fictional characters, a general type of fictional characters, or whose sexuality is influenced by fictional characters. (none of these are valid, btw)
Other terms falling into the Ficto- umbrella are:
  • Cartosexual – the attraction to cartoon/comic characters.
  • Booklosexual – the attraction to novel/visual novel characters.
  • Visualnovelsexual – the attraction to visual novel characters.
  • Gamosexual – the attraction to video game characters.
  • Imagisexual – the attraction to fictional characters one can never see (book characters, podcast characters, etc.)
  • Inreasexual – the attraction to live-action TV show/movie characters.
  • OCsexual – the attraction to original characters.
  • Teratosexual – the attraction to monster-related characters.
  • Tobusexual – the attraction to vampire-related characters.
  • Spectrosexual – the attraction to ghost-related characters.
  • Nekosexual – the attraction to neko-related characters.
  • Anuafsexual – the attraction to other animal and human hybrid characters.
  • Multifictino – a mix of exclusive fictional attraction. Example: being attracted exclusively to anime and cartoon characters.
  • Aliussexual – an attraction for fictionkin. The attraction to fictional characters from their source.
finsexual
A Person who is attracted to other people who are Feminine In Nature or (FIN), usually used by Non-Binaries but Binary People can use it too. Finsexuals’ are generally attracted to woman and feminine people.
(this is a preference, not a real sexuality. and as a nonbinary person, no. and binary sure as hell better not be using it, bc that just feels like fetishization to me. flag's pretty, tho)

coeosexuality
Coeosexuality
is a sexual orientation where you only feel sexual attraction to someone if you developed that feeling upon meeting them the first time, and is similar to the concept of "Love at First Sight".
(again, this is a preference, say it w me kids)

narysexual
Narysexuality
is romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior primarily/exclusively towards non-binary people.
(absolutely not. again, as an enby, this feels a lot like fetishization to me. nb ppl are included in other sexualities and there's no need for a whole different one imo)

ssiosexual
Ssio
sexual, named after the artist Ssio, who was the first to come out with these feelings, describes people who are exclusively attracted to really fat women, eating bacon and sausages. It is not limited to man - every gender can be Ssiosexual. Which means this sexualitiy is defined by the attraction to only one gender and type - regardless the own gender.
(i- what.)

skoliosexual
Skoliosexuality
is the sexual attraction toward specifically transgender people. Anyone who identifies as a different gender than assigned at birth applies.
(again, as a nonbinary person and therefore a trans person, hell no. i knew i was gonna be fetishized for being a lesbian, didn't know i'd be fetishized for being trans too, so thanks for that :D)
Some of these are making me think people don’t know what the “sexual” part of “sexuality” means

KPOP_bb-gg_stan

Kpop Fan
Stray Kids Everywhere All Around The World
Website
iheartkpop.carrd.co
Credits
Rainbow Fingerheart
Some of these are making me think people don’t know what the “sexual” part of “sexuality” means
I'm not sexually attracted to fictional characters, but I do think some of them are hot. Anyways, I'm bi-curious and use she/her pronouns

Mi Shook

Kpop Amateur
currently france but mostly in my own world
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits

I'm out of words lmao.
I think some people have a tendancy to forget the necessity of naming things or not. The LGBTi+ community has gathered to fight together against oppression and share ressources, support and love as a marginalized minority. It is not only useless and ridiculous to perpetuallly inventing or popping these kinda stuff : it's dangerous. It makes us lose our goal and sight. Being part of LGBTI+ community is not about naming little nuance in how you express your feelings or sexuality. It is political. With all that we tend to actually drift. I hate it. Plus, as you pointed out, most of these "attractions" are fetishizing. Stop calling creepy fantasies valid sexualities for G*d sake.

@sanasideup just know that i share ur anger and fatigue towards this bullsh*t

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
I think I am abrosexual..
Which is : having different levels of sexual or romantic attractions throughout your life. A person who is abrosexual may also have changes in their sexual orientation over time.
Last year and a bit of this year I felt more attracted to women, but now I am feeling more attracted to men.
Oh, and I use She/They pronouns.

KPOP_bb-gg_stan

Kpop Fan
Stray Kids Everywhere All Around The World
Website
iheartkpop.carrd.co
Credits
Rainbow Fingerheart
Which is : having different levels of sexual or romantic attractions throughout your life. A person who is abrosexual may also have changes in their sexual orientation over time.
Last year and a bit of this year I felt more attracted to women, but now I am feeling more attracted to men.
wait thats a thing??? my whole sexuality has just been explained. i just said i was bi but i feel attracted to women sometimes and men other times

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
Congrats girl,
I am still trying to figure out mine. :D