Lee Taeyong Bullying Rumors.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
B

blink

[ Just rumors, not facts]

There's rumors going around that say Taeyong, from the group NCT was bullying one of his classmates back when he was around 8th grade.
To the point the victim was doing risky actions.

I'm not going to cover all of this since it contains some messed up things. But if you want to do more research on this google ''NCT Taeyong Bullying Rumors"​

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon

There's rumors going around that say Taeyong, from the group NCT was bullying one of his classmates back when he was around 8th grade.

I'm not going to cover all of this since it contains some messed up things. But if you want to do more research on this google ''NCT Taeyong Bullying Rumors"​
I knew about this issue since a long time ago. From what I can remember, he didn’t actually bully his classmates, but at that time he was scamming people by selling fake toys online or something and there were screenshots between him and the customer that didn’t want to purchase the fake toy online, as a result Taeyong was angry and he used swear words to express his frustration towards the customer. But he’s doing a lot better now, and he apologised to the public in one of his interviews back in 2016.

B

blink

They are bringing this up AGAIN?!
Since there was something more serious going on..
I knew about this issue since a long time ago. From what I can remember, he didn’t actually bully his classmates, but at that time he was scamming people by selling fake toys online or something and there were screenshots between him and the customer that didn’t want to purchase the fake toy online, as a result Taeyong was angry and he used swear words to express his frustration towards the customer. But he’s doing a lot better now, and he apologised to the public in one of his interviews back in 2016.
It was brought up again, since there was rumors about it being something more serious.

mashikyukyu

Maknae
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Dowoon
Seunghun
New
Woong
Heres the story:
Taeyong wasn't one of the bullies that was targeting a girl in his class, but he was a bystander. The "bullied girl" said he was quiet and didn't chime in, but when his friends were attacking her, he would join in. The girl claimed it led her to have depression and that in class, she cut herself with a razor and it led to chaos in the classroom (the teacher and some students running to stop her from hurting herself more). There were also screenshots of Taeyong supposedly posting comments that would target specific girls in the classroom, in a vulgar way. The thing is, only the said "bullied girl" and a friend have spoken out but no one else have claimed it to be true and they cant find evidence that taeyong really participated in bullying or that he commented such things online.

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong

I just saw on insta that the person they had gotten this information from had made the whole story up and all of the rumors were not true but all made up.

mashikyukyu

Maknae
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Dowoon
Seunghun
New
Woong
I just saw on insta that the person they had gotten this information from had made the whole story up and all of the rumors were not true but all made up.
yeah since theres no evidence and that the screenshots were edited to make it look that way smh

B

blink

Yeah, I'm aware. But I didn't want to explain in further detail. I didn't want to trigger anyone

LizzieCornZ__

𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓷𝓪𝓮~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷
Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin
So they're lies? The rumors?

MiMi¹²⁷

Kpop Expert
Credits
Jungwoo
MJ
That’s what I was thinking I heard of the scamming but not the bullying

MiMi¹²⁷

Kpop Expert
Credits
Jungwoo
MJ
That’s not good that’s it coming back around because he did i fact apologize but stuff like this shouldn’t go around back again then around back again it annoying and each time someone’s adds something even worse to it like last year

XionMinho

Face of The Group
Website
mmt.fans
Credits
Bang Chan
Jaemin
Doyoung
Seungmin
I just don’t understand why people think it’s a good idea to make up stuff just to hurt others or damage their career