LE SSERAFIM - 2nd Mini Album 'ANTIFRAGILE' {Comeback Thread}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
"Iridescent Opal" Concept Photos
{Group Version}
LE-SSERAFIM-1-2048x1366.jpeg

LE-SSERAFIM-2-1.jpeg

I see that Im icy

Kpop Groupie
Website
chaebrina.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Seori
Iree
Karina
I love the fact that this concept is not about the classical "I'm in love with a boy" or "I'm gonna crush you". It's not because I dislike them, but this concept has an excellent message based in a philosophy that helped me heal my emotional wounds. It's much more realistic and applies so much to the harsh life of kpop idols.

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
I love the fact that this concept is not about the classical "I'm in love with a boy" or "I'm gonna crush you". It's not because I dislike them, but this concept has an excellent message based in a philosophy that helped me heal my emotional wounds. It's much more realistic and applies so much to the harsh life of kpop idols.
I def agree with you, I always wondered why I was so drawn to them, but then it hit me, they have a concept that's not dark and scary, not completely cutesy, not just "I don't need love". They embraced a lot of messages in their album and opposites as well like "sour grapes" which was about love, and "fearless" which was about being fearless and not caring what others think, "blue flame" which was kinda like a fantasy song in a way, . "the great mermaid" which is about giving up something for a man, but they're not going to do that, and the world is my oyster, which I didn't listen to as much. But they came out with a great and nice concept that made me stan them in two seconds. The concept really does suit all of the members, and that's why they're my fav girl group. But asides from that, i hope le sserafim makes another banger album!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Track Samplers

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship

Pour more out, gasoline on fire, fly again, rising through the flames

My heart's glowing crimson, within me a raging passion,
proofs of my adventures like a necklace, they make me shine

I'm no fuxxing angel, I'm no fuxxing goddess

I just wanna love myself, when I'm feeling good or feeling bad, love my weakness