LE SSERAFIM - 2nd Mini Album 'ANTIFRAGILE' {Comeback Thread}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Welcome to the LE SSERAFIM Comeback Thread

After a netizen found a truck containing albums labeled for LE SSERAFIM's upcoming 2nd mini album,
Source Music has confirmed that the girls are currently preparing.

"I was walking and found a truck with LE SSERAFIM's album inner covers (?) It says clearly LE SSERAFIM Kazuha and Hong Eun Chae. So, it was hilarious."
1661981642-image.png

“It is true that LE SSERAFIM is preparing for a comeback. We’ll let you know the detailed schedule later.”

Based on the use of the words 'sapphire' and 'ruby' we should anticipate something ✨expensive✨

~Other teasers will be posted as they are released~

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
They should wait till November 1st because that date is completely insignificant and nothing important is happening that day nope not at all (convincing argument made by me)
yes, v convincing. it certainly wouldn't be the perfect birthday present or anything cool like that

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

now watch me ☁ⳜΘ𐤠Ɽ~☁
Author
Website
carrrotjuice.carrd.co
Credits
Dino
Chaewon
Jeonghan
Hannah Bahng
yes, v convincing. it certainly wouldn't be the perfect birthday present or anything cool like that
They should wait till November 1st because that date is completely insignificant and nothing important is happening that day nope not at all (convincing argument made by me)
Me telling RBW that Oneus's comeback should be September 5th ;) ;)

villain

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
I’m looking forward to their comeback! Their debut song and b-sides are so good. Hopefully their next album will be another banger.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
ANTIFRAGILE Trailer - The Hydra
For those of you who didn't know, the hydra is a monster from greek mythology. Every time it's head was cut off it would grow back and with an additional one. So Le Sserafim is saying that even if you kill us, we will come back and 2x stronger.

Also holy shit is this incredible!!! My jaw dropped and stayed open the entire time.
Kim Chaewon with that lip ring 🤩
Also the "I'm a mess, in distress, but we're still the best dressed. Fearless, say yes, we don't dress to impress," is SO iconic