KDrama recommendations please!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
If you like something a little funny, watch Manhole or Fight My Way if you haven't. They were both kind of stupid but cute too.

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
i really liked What's Wrong With Secretary Kim? funny, romantic, dramatic. i thought it was good at putting a little of everything.

Angelazed

Kpop Fan
Credits
Lee Know
Changbin
Seungmin
Kim Woojin
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Joo, Black, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-Ryung, Hwarang, Scarlett Heart Ryeo

LiaBia

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Rocky
Moonbin
JinJin
MJ
A
If you like something a little funny, watch Manhole or Fight My Way if you haven't. They were both kind of stupid but cute too.
Also Goblin, it is such a funny but emotional drama, and the actors aren't to bad looking either.... ;)

Idontknowwhoimloyalto

Kpop Amateur
Credits
You can watch Love Alarm in Netflix
Its a love story yet a sad one its very interesting story and is very surprising
😁

XIUM

official girl lover
Author
Credits
Juri
Changbin
Hitomi
God's Quiz was always my favorite kdrama series. It's a medical / criminolgy / thriller.

__ste-ll-a__

Maknae
Credits
Younghoon
MJ
Lay
Hongjoong
While You Were Sleeping •
W
Lovely Love Lie
Suspicious Partner
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
The Bride Of Habaek
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
What's Wrong With Secretary Kim?
I Am Not A Robot
Cheer Up! •
My Secret Romance
Moorim Institute
Who Are You? School 2015
Solomon's Perjury •
My ID Is Gangnam Beauty
Bring It On Ghost! •
School 2017
Page Turner
Radio Romance
Love In The Moonlight
He Is Psychometric •
About Time
Nightmare Teacher •
The K2
Save Me
Goblin •
White Christmas
Tempted
The Secret Life Of My Secretary
Hotel Del Luna
Where Stars Land
Age Of Youth
Class Of Lies
Angel's Last Mission: Love •
Love Alarm •

The ones with the dotes ( • ) are my all time favorites 😊💛

jaeminhee

Kpop Expert
Credits
Jaemin
Go Won
Hyunjin
Xiao Jun
Extraordinary You
Doctor Prisoner
Sky Castle
Prison Playbook
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Fight For My Way
The K2
My Strange Hero
Voice (there are 3 seasons, i liked the 1st one the most)

jungwooisbabie

Kpop Amateur
Credits
These are my FAVOURITE KDramas:
There's also summaries for these, but some parts sounds like the summary in Viki and yes, because I can't write summaries ✌

Angel's Last Mission: Love
Main Leads: Shin Hye Sun, L (INFINITE)
Summary: A drama about an immature angel and a cold-hearted woman. The woman becomes an heiress after her parent's death. Before the angel ends his duties as an angel to ascend to heaven, he meddles in a human's life. Which results in the angel turning in to dust, but he gets one last chance to get into heaven and gets the mission of helping the cold-hearted heiress find love, but he ends up falling for her instead.

Beauty Inside
Main Leads: Seo Hyun Jin, Lee Min Ki
Summary: Han Se Kye is a famous actress with many rumors surrounding her, especially because she disappears out of the blue sometimes. But she has a hidden secret. Every once a week in a month her appearance changes. Then she meets Seo Do Jae, an executive of an airline company. But he has a secret too. He suffers from Prospagnosia, the inability to tell between faces.

Goblin
Main Leads: Kim Go Eun, Gong Yoo
Summary: Kim Shin was a military general, back in the Goryeo Dynasty who was killed by the jealous king. When he was rewarded with death instead of honor, God decides to turn him into a goblin instead, tasked to protect certain people from misery. Along the way Kim Shin becomes roommates with Wang Yeo, the grim reaper and Yoo Deok Hwa the rebellious heir whose family has been caretakers of the goblin for many generations.
Ji Eun Tak is a high school senior, whose mother was saved 19 years ago by Kim Shin and ever since she has been able to communicate with ghosts. And as it turns out she is the "Goblin's Bride" the only person who is able to set the goblin's soul free.

Hotel Del Luna
Main Leads: IU (soloist), Yeo Jin Goo
Summary: Nestled deep in Seoul's thriving downtown sits a hotel that has stood for thousands of years. Running this hotel is Jang Man Wol, a greedy soul who has spent thousands of years as the CEO of the hotel. Cursed for a great sin she no longer remembers, Man Wol is doomed to spend all of eternity running the hotel, catering to only ghosts.
Then, Goo Chan Sung shows up. The youngest assistant manager to ever work in the hotel corporation. He is forced to manage Hotel Del Luna, due to a deal his father made with Man Wol years ago.

My ID is Gangnam Beauty
Main Leads: Im Soo Hyang, Cha Eun Woo (ASTRO)
Summary: Kang Mi Rae, a girl once bullied for her looks. She decides she wants a fresh start and gets plastic surgery. When she gets into college, she meets Do Kyung Suk, who she knows from their middle school days, who sees people's beauty on the inside. Kang Mi Rae then starts getting teased for getting plastic surgery, labelling her as "Gangnam Beauty." Do Kyung Suk is the only person willing to stand up for her, as Kang Mi Rae starts to regain her lost confidence.

The Legend of the Blue Sea
Main Leads: Jun Ji Hyun, Lee Min Ho
Summary: Shim Cheong is a mermaid who follows her one true love, a nobleman's son named Kim Moon from the Joseon Dynasty to modern-day Seoul. Moon's doppelganger is Heo Joon Jae, a highly skilled con-artist. With nowhere to go Shim Cheong is taken in by Heo Joon Jae, along with his con partners.

While You Were Sleeping
Main Leads: Bae Suzy (soloist, former Miss A), Lee Jong Suk
Summary: Nam Hong Joo is a woman whose dreams always come true, living with her mother, Yoon Moon Sun, a widow who owns a small restaurant. Jung Jae Chan and his younger brother, Seung Won moves in across the street. One day, Jae Chan starts getting the same kind of dreams as Hong Joo, about an accident involving Hong Joo and Lee Yoo Beom, an attorney who used to be Jae Chan's tutor. He decides to interfere with the events about to unfold, saving Hong Joo and Han Woo Tak, a police officer. Hong Joo and Jae Chan find out that Woo Tak also starts to dream the same dreams as them and that their lives are now somehow entertwined.

S

Spade Z Wolf

I watched these Kdramas and I liked them. I hope you do too.

1) Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
The female lead Do Bong Soon is gifted with extraordinary strength. This soon catches the eye of the male lead, a rich CEO who hires her as a bodyguard. However, Do Bong Soon's best friend has no idea of her super-strength and is worried for her safety. This leads to a comical argument between both male lead as they end up falling for the cute,sassy female lead Do Bong Soon.

2) My Girlfriend is an Alien
Chai Xiaoqi is an Alien from Cape Town Planet who encounters an accident within a few seconds of landing on the Earth. Deprived of her communication device, she crashes into the male lead who is completely annoyed by her existence at first. If you're looking for a romantic comedy, this drama is the perfect fit.

3) Boys over Flowers
In an elite school owned by the business conglomerate, the Shinhwa Group, bullying is a rampant problem. Geum Jan-di discovers and stops one of the bullied students from committing *******, which leads to a public hue and cry, an uproar in demand of justice. Geum Jan-di transfers to the elite school, where she meets four of the school's elite, the F4 and begins a new journey in life, as she sees through the layers of hypocrisy that surround the school.

4) Hwarang
During the period of the Silla kingdom's reign, where the Empress holds staunch control of the empire, cracks surface as rebels put to test the faith Silla's citizens have in their queen. To re-establish the faith of the citizens of Silla, the queen organizes an elite group of young men 'Hwarang', who are well trained in art, culture, dance, as well as,fighting. This is a historical drama that revolves around the lives and journey of these men who have sworn loyalty to their Queen.

꿈꾸다

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Jungwoo
Lucas
YangYang
Hendery
A lot of the ones I would recommend have already been mentioned so I'll only add one more: Mr. Sunshine. It's available on Netflix. It's a historical drama taking place during the late Choseon period, so think late 1800s/early 1900s. It has some romance in it but it's mainly about the incroaching fall of the Choseon kingdom and subsequent control from Japan that happens afterwards. It's very well made and I really like because it's not a typical romance or historical drama since it protrays such an interesting and critical time period.