Co-ed K-TIGERS ZERO Official Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Welcome to the official K-TIGERS ZERO thread!

Rules:
- No hate
- Respect the artists
- Respect the users
- Enjoy

Profiles:

Twitter: @ktigers_ent
Instagram: @official_ktigers
fan cafe : http://cafe.daum.net/ktigers/
YouTube: K-Tigers TV
You'll find :
- Debut project show
- 3 MV :
Side Kick Prod. DJ KOO)
Now (Prod. Cha Cha Malone)
Odd & Beautiful

- World Tour dates (October in North America)

Last edited:

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon
I actually had no idea that they debuted and I'm so excited to check them out! :D I remember watching k-tigers videos years ago with the little kiddies dancing to kpop songs :)

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
It's just too good to be ignored.

I think this was their debut perf
190919 Side Kick @MCD

Last edited:

LizzieCornZ__

𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓷𝓪𝓮~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷
Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin
So are they a Kpop group or?

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
So are they a Kpop group or?
Well one member was on RAINZ and P101 S2, another in MIX9, they are promoting on music show and released songs like NOW. So it's definitely KPOP. On another side, most of them are Taekwondo masters who were members of national team, and they performs incredible moves on Side Kick. So it's also a way to promote Taekwondo.

Ugh, Now is so good ❤❤❤
It’s on repeat
I agree

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon
It's just too good to be ignored.

I think this was their debut perf
190919 Side Kick @MCD
Thank you so much for sharing the vids! I literally wouldn't have even known about this group if not for this thread :)
My sister seems to think they're not an 'actual permament' group, but from what I've seen they seem to be very official? :unsure:

LizzieCornZ__

𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓷𝓪𝓮~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷
Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin
Well one member was on RAINZ and P101 S2, another in MIX9, they are promoting on music show and released songs like NOW. So it's definitely KPOP. On another side, most of them are Taekwondo masters who were members of national team, and they performs incredible moves on Side Kick. So it's also a way to promote Taekwondo.

I agree
So... TAEKWONDO X KPOP GROUP???!

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
EFgq0-gUcAAn2OK.jpg

EFgq0-fUEAAf7gY.jpg

EFmvvG5UwAI3ZKS.jpg

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
So... TAEKWONDO X KPOP GROUP???!
Yes.

After taking the time to checking their youtube channel, now I know that K-Tigers exists since a long time, they have content since 2011.

Taemi was already there in 2013 as their heroine action queen.

I spotted many members of the group in the video way before the Zero project debut, but it's easier for me to recognize the girls.

It's mostly a group formed to promote taekwondo through art, not only music. They did many video clip like short action movies, incredible cover dance of EXO, BTS, JJCC, Exid, Laboum, Brown Eyed Girl, Miss A, IU and many other groups.

They also have Little Tigers team with Kids who are incredible. I like their EXO - Growl MV.

Some video are incredible taekwondo moves, like hitting 3 targets in one jump, hitting 10 targets in line with rotation moves, or hitting targets really high, even reaching the ceiling.

In 2016 we have already Minji in their cover of BTS - Fire.
They also made a demo on Mnet Hit the Stage.

I've also seen a video of BTS members congratulating them but I don't remember if this was for this cover or another.

In the movie side, I really liked their Luffi vs Ryu real fight (One Piece) ^^
They also did a great job for Exid - Hotpink.

They also have some singing covers, or traditional instrument cover like Sunmi - Fullmoon.

I remember watching in 2017 a project with Laboum Yulhee and Momoland JooE for a perf in a taekwendo festival. Taemi and Minji was in the group and their instructor was Yiseul.

More recently they covered Ailee - Roomshaker with teenagers. You can see Yiseul leading them.

Nan Yoojo is a great singer who fight singing live. I also spotted Kangmin, Gunwoo and Yoonji, and probably some others.

They have many contents, I didn't list everything. So really it's not only a kpop group, it's way more versatile.

Last edited:

LizzieCornZ__

𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓷𝓪𝓮~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷
Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin
Yes.

After taking the time to checking their youtube channel, now I know that K-Tigers exists since a long time, they have content since 2011.

Taemi was already there in 2013 as their heroine action queen.

I spotted many members of the group in the video way before the Zero project debut, but it's easier for me to recognize the girls.

It's mostly a group formed to promote taekwondo through art, not only music. They did many video clip like short action movies, incredible cover dance of EXO, BTS, JJCC, Exid, Laboum, Brown Eyed Girl, Miss A, IU and many other groups.

They also have Little Tigers team with Kids who are incredible. I like their EXO - Growl MV.

Some video are incredible taekwondo moves, like hitting 3 targets in one jump, hitting 10 targets in line with rotation moves, or hitting targets really high, even reaching the ceiling.

In 2016 we have already Minji in their cover of BTS - Fire.
They also made a demo on Mnet Hit the Stage.

I've also seen a video of BTS members congratulating them but I don't remember if this was for this cover or another.

In the movie side, I really liked their Luffi vs Ryu real fight (One Piece) ^^
They also did a great job for Exid - Hotpink.

They also have some singing covers, or traditional instrument cover like Sunmi - Fullmoon.

I remember watching in 2017 a project with Laboum Yulhee and Momoland JooE for a perf in a taekwendo festival. Taemi and Minji was in the group and their instructor was Yiseul.

More recently they covered Ailee - Roomshaker with teenagers. You can see Yiseul leading them.

Nan Yoojo is a great singer who fight singing live. I also spotted Kangmin, Gunwoo and Yoonji, and probably some others.

They have many contents, I didn't list everything. So really it's not only a kpop group, it's way more versatile.
Oh that's cool!

D

Dremes

I like the concept it's just that all the members are in something else it seems and I'm confused

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Taekwondo version of Le Sserafim - Fearless

EoGiYeongCha Seoul

Last edited: