K-Pop Battle Royale *FanFic*

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
you should continue with more stories like this, it’s interesting seeing groupmates killing and betraying each other :T
I might make another one! Maybe do one of just boy groups and one of girl groups! I want to do a longer, chaptered version of this. Probably on my wattpad :)

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
DAY TWO pt. 1

Dahyun hears JinJin and Jeongyeon talking in the distance.

After waking the next morning, Dahyun started walking towards the middle of the arena, hoping to find some of her friends or maybe something to eat. As she walked, she heard voices and moved behind a tree. She could make out JinJin and Jeongyeon’s voices, the two chatting about the rest of the tributes who were still alive.

Yoojung makes a wooden spear.

Yoojung woke up in a surprisingly great mood. She felt well rested, even though she was slightly hungry, but she knew she’d be okay. Her plan for the day was to make a wooden spear and than use it to go spear fishing.

Kihyun tries to spear a fish with a trident.

Kihyun groaned as he missed the fish once more. The trident was absolutely useless. He tossed it as far as he could into the water before turning around and going back to shore. “You should make a wooden spear, Kihyun.” Yoojung’s voice caused Kihyun to jump, falling on his ass in the water. Yoojung couldn’t help but giggle as she helped him up. “Here, watch.” She said. It didn’t take long for Yoojung to catch not one but two fish with her spear she had made. “Hungry?” She asked Kihyun with a smile.

Zelo ambushes Namjoon and kills him.

Junhong had been walking since the crack of dawn and he was starving. He was currently following the scent of food that he had picked up. As he passed through some bushes, he saw that the source was coming from a fire pit that Namjoon had made and was cooking something in a pot. Junhong looked at his weapons, before sighing. “It’s the only way..” he told himself.

Namjoon was too busy stirring his pot of soup to even hear or see Junhong approach him until it was too late. He screamed out as he felt the tip of a blade go into the side of his neck. He turned slightly, seeing Junhong. The younger pulled the knife out of Namjoon’s neck, blood splattering everywhere, as the older began to back away. He didn’t get far though before Junhong stabbed him again and again, stabbing him until he dropped to the ground unmoving.

Mina receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

When Mina awoke the next morning, she noticed something lying outside of her makeshift tent. It didn’t take her long to realize it was medical supplies. “Someone must really want me to win, they keep sending me amazing stuff. Thank you, whoever you are.” She smiled, stashing the medical kit.

JiU stalks Sei.

JiU didn’t really know why she chose to follow Sei from a safe distance, maybe it was because she wanted something the younger girl had, or maybe she just wanted to scare her. Either way, she kept her distance but kept her in her sights as Sei moved through the woods unaware she was being followed.

Jimin travels to higher ground.

Jimin was pissed when he woke up and realized someone had destroyed his supplies. He had nothing now, no food, no water, no weapon to protect himself. He decided it would be best to travel to higher ground to avoid another run in with one of his friends.

Yongguk chases Siyeon.

When Yongguk woke up the next morning, he heard someone rummaging through his supplies. He caught a glimpse of Siyeon before she noticed him and took off running. Thinking she stole from him, Yongguk grabbed his bag before chasing after her.

Chaeyoung sets Yoohyeon on fire with a molotov.

Chaeyoung had spent her morning making molotov’s out of some glass bottles and some old rags she had found. She had just finished making her last one when she heard someone approaching. She quickly grabbed the gasoline and lighter as she lit the molotov, throwing it towards the sounds of the footsteps. A blood curdling scream cut through the air as Chaeyoung peeked out from her hiding spot, seeing she had set fire to Yoohyeon.

Rocky makes a slingshot.

After a rough first night of sleep, Rocky decided to try his hand at crafting a slingshot. He figured it could come in handy later on if he was hiding in the trees or somewhere higher.

Hyungwon receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Hyungwon wasn’t expecting to receive anything so he was surprised when the plane dropped an explosive. He picked it up and said a soft thank you, so he didn’t attract the attention of the others, before stuffing it in his bag and running off.

Sana diverts MJ’s attention and runs away.

Sana, after splitting up from Namjoon, had found MJ. He didn’t see her but she didn’t want to take that chance. He looked upset, so picking up a rock, she threw it past MJ, hearing it land somewhere away from them. When MJ turned and ran towards it, Sana took this opportunity to run away before MJ figured out who had thrown the rock.

Hoseok explores the arena.

Hoseok had began wandering around the arena as soon as he woke up. He was mainly searching for food and water, but so far he wasn’t finding much luck in finding either two.

Jihyo collects fruit from a tree.

Jihyo left her camp and began walking the following morning. She felt her stomach growl and stopped to check and see what she had left. She didn’t have much of anything left so she was going to have to find something to eat and soon. A smile appeared across her face whenever she spotted a fruit tree and she ran to it, beginning to collect as much fruit as her backpack could carry.

Lucy and Tzuyu work together to drown Sanha.

“Why’d it have to be Sanha..” Lucy mumbled as she watched the taller boy at the river. She had taken a note of his supplies and she wanted it, but she knew he wouldn’t give it up that easily, so she was planning on killing him. She turned around when she heard footsteps and saw Tzuyu approaching her.

“Lucy, what are you doing?” Tzuyu asked. “I want Sanha’s supplies but I know he won’t give it up that easily.” Lucy explained. Tzuyu peered over the bushes, seeing what Sanha had. “I’ll help you kill him if you split the supplies with me.” She said. “Deal.” Lucy said.

The two girls drew their weapons and Lucy counted to three before they jumped up and ran towards Sanha, both of them stabbing him in the back with their blades. The boy screamed out as he fell into the water and once he did, Lucy and Tzuyu kneeled down and both of them pushed Sanha’s face into the water, who was failing around, trying to get whoever was attacking him off of him. It was no use though and soon he stopped moving.

Minhyuk steals from Moonbin when he isn’t looking.

Minhyuk, after a rather restless night, needed new supplies. He began walking and stopped whenever he spotted Moonbin, who was still sleeping. He noticed most of his supplies had been destroyed, but decided to search through it anyway, hoping to find something good. He was in luck when he found a Bowie knife and quickly stashed it before running off, just as Moonbin began to wake up.

Changkyun makes a wooden spear.

Changkyun sat by the river making a wooden spear. He had ate the food he stole from Moonbin last night but now he was hungry again. As soon as he finished the spear, he walked into the water to begin fishing.

Dami receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

When Dami saw the package of fresh food lying outside of her shelter, she decided to cook it immediately. She hoped it would attract some of her friends, because even in times like these where everyone was killing one another, she could really use the company.

Momo constructs a shack.

Momo had just finished constructing s shack whenever she smelled food cooking. She looked around, seeing smoke in the distance. She knew it probably wasn’t safe to go check it out, but she was so hungry that she didn’t care about the safety of herself right now, and walked towards the smoke.

Wonho camouflages himself in the bushes.

After leaving Jooheon’s shelter that morning, Wonho didn’t make it far until he realized he was being followed. He was now hiding in the bushes, weapon drawn but hidden, as he laid down in the bushes out of sight.

Doyeon receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

“Oh thank goodness.” Doyeon said as she rushed to the canteen before taking a huge gulp, almost drinking the whole thing in one go. “Thank you!” She shouted out as she clutched the canteen to her chest.

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
DAY TWO pt.2

Suyeon is pricked by a thorn while picking berries.

“Ow!” Suyeon cried out whenever she felt a thorn prick her thumb. She placed her basket down that held the berries she had been picking, to pull what was left of the thorn off her finger, before applying pressure to stop the bleeding.

Shownu receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

“Thank you!” Shownu called towards the sky as the plane flew away. He picked up the bundle of fresh food and brought it inside to his little makeshift shack before beginning to cook what he could.

Jay receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

“Thanks so much!” Jay called as he picked the canteen of water up. He first took a few drinks, before using some of it to wash his face off. He decided to save the rest, in case he needed it later.

Handong tends to G-Dragon’s wounds.

Jiyong refused to look at Handong as the younger girl tended to the wounds he had acquired from slipping on a rock the previous night. “Luckily we had this first aid kid.” She smiled as she began to clean Jiyong’s cut. “Yeah..” He said, still refusing to look.

Jooheon dies from thirst.

Jooheon fell to the ground as he rolled over, staring up at the sky. He was so thirsty but his body was shutting down. He could no longer move, all he could do was lay there as he slowly died.

Yoongi makes a slingshot.

Yoongi pointed the makeshift slingshot up and pulled it back, firing the rock off and watching it hit the glass bottle. “Perfect.” He smirked, before going to collect more rocks.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
7 cannon shots can be heard in the distance:

Taehyung

District 9

Jungkook
District 10

Nayeon
District 3

Eunwoo
District 3

Gahyeon
District 10

Lua
District 8

SuA
District 3
WHYYYY TAEHYUNG AND JUNGKOOK MY BIAS WRECKER WRECKER AND MY BIAS! JUST... WHY?! ZE GOLDEN MAKNAE WHY DID YOU DIE

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Ah someone convince me not to delete this whole thing. I feel like it’s a flop and I’m getting insecure about my writing...I’m really thinking of deleting it and we’ll just pretend it never happened lol
THIS IS SO GOOD OMYGOSH IT'S REALLY DETAILED I LOVE IT But who's gunna be the winner...?

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
NIGHT TWO

Moonbin receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

To say Moonbin was having a bad time would be an understatement. Everything he had started with had been stolen or damaged. When he heard the helicopter above, he hoped for fresh food or clean water but it was neither. However, he was still thankful for the medical supplies.

G-Dragon decapitates Jeongyeon with a sword.

Jiyong was stalking her for a while, watching her every move. She had rejected him and he was pissed off. These games couldn’t come at a better time. Truthfully, he loved Jeongyeon but she didn’t feel the same. She loved someone else. So, Jiyong was jealous and if he couldn’t have her, no one could.

When she stopped at a river to get a drink, he walked out from the bushes and approached her. Raising his sword, he swung it in one full motion but Jeongyeon’s head didn’t come all the way off. She fell to the ground and Jiyong straddle her chest before grabbing the hatchet she had and began severing through the rest of the muscle and tissue.

Suyeon convinces Changkyun to snuggle with her.

“Changkyun..” Suyeon wrapped her arms around herself as the wind bit through her thin shirt. “Yes?” Changkyun asked, turning to look over at Suyeon. He had made them a fire but it kept dying. “I’m c-cold...we should snuggle..” Suyeon mumbled. Changkyun chuckled, “you should have just asked, instead of acting like you’re cold.” He said, moving closer to her. “Ya! I really am cold!” Suyeon said, smacking him in the chest, which made Changkyun laugh a little as he pulled her closer to him, wrapping his arms around her.

Wonho and Rocky talk about the tributes still alive.

“Whose still alive?” Rocky asked. “I saw Yongguk and Sana earlier today.” Wonho said as they sat down to set up camp. “Jiyong is on a killing spree...” Rocky said. “How do you know?” Wonho asked. “Sanha told me killed Jungkook.” Rocky sighed. “Speaking of Sanha, have you seen him?” Wonho asked. “He never came back from the river...I think someone killed him or he fell in..” Rocky sighed.

Jimin, Doyeon, Handong, JinJin and Lucy sleep in shifts.

“I’ll take the first shift since you guys traveled a long way to find me.” Jimin said. “Thanks Jimin.” JinJin said, laying down. The girls had laid a couple feet away, huddling together for warmth.

Dami begs Shownu to kill her. He refuses, keeping her alive.

“Dami...what are you doing?” Shownu asked as he approached his friend. “I want to end this...I want to kill myself but I can’t do it.” Dami said, the knife still against her throat. She looked at Shownu with tears in her eyes, “kill me, Shownu, please...I can’t go on like this anymore.” She begged. “No. I’m not going to kill you. You’re going to pull yourself together and win this.” He said, grabbing the knife from her and throwing it to the ground, as he hugged her.

Mina cries herself to sleep.

Mina had found Rina’s body after she fell from the cliff. She was in disbelief that her friend could kill herself. It was too much for Mina and she ran away. The more she thought about it, the more upset she became, letting the tears fall from her eyes.

Zelo and Momo tell stories about themselves.

“Remember the first time we met?” Momo asked Junhong as they sat on a log. “Yeah,” He chuckled, “you didn’t like my hair.” He added, looking over at her. “I still don’t like your hair.” Momo said, ruffling Junhong’s hair. Junhong smiled, “Yeah, I didn’t like your shoes.” He chuckled. “Yeah, that was a bad choice.” Momo said, the two of them chuckling before she leaned her head on his shoulder, sighing.

MJ thinks about home.

MJ had made himself a fire and was staring intently into it. All of his thoughts were on home. He knew his parents would be so proud of him if he won this, and that was his plan.

Dahyun receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

“Thank you!” Dahyun called out as she picked the canteen up and took it into her little makeshift camp.

Yoongi starts a fire.

Yoongi was happy when he was able to start a fire on his first try. He had some food to cook and had found a river where he had gotten some water. He was doing pretty well for himself.

Jihyo looks at the night sky.

Jihyo was camping out in a tree. She figured the higher off ground she was, the better. She stared at the sky, wondering how many of her friends were still alive.

Chaeyoung and JiU run into each other and decide to truce for the night.

“Oh? Chaeyoung, is that you?” JiU asked. “It’s me.” Chaeyoung said as she approached JiU’s camp site. “Can I rest here tonight?” She asked. “You won’t try to kill me, will you?” JiU asked. “No.” Chaeyoung said. “Go ahead.” JiU nodded.

Hoseok and Kihyun huddle for warmth.

“It’s so cold, my balls are going to freeze off.” Kihyun said, his teeth clattering together. “Don’t speak that nonsense.” Hoseok said, wrapping his arms around Kihyun. “What are you doing?” Kihyun asked. “We have to warm up somehow.” Hoseok said. Kihyun groaned but leaned against Hoseok, even though he wished he could be leaning against Sana.

Yoojung and Hyungwon work together to drown Sei.

“What are you doing, Sei?” Hyungwon’s voice made the smaller girl jump. “Hyungwon...I..I found Rina..” Sei said, wiping her eyes. “Did you? Or did you kill her?” Yoojung asked. “W-What? No! She was my best friend! Why would I kill her?!” Sei said, looking between them.

“We’re all killing people, what makes you think we trust you.” Yoojung said, walking over. “Yoojung, she said she didn’t kill her.” Hyungwon said. “I don’t believe her. Rina wouldn’t kill herself so she had to.” Yoojung said.

“I didn’t! I swear!” Sei said, backing away from Yoojung. “I was watching you, Sei, you were standing over her body a long time.” Yoojung said. “I was checking to see if she had a pulse!” Sei said.

Yoojung lunged for her and the two of them fell into the water. “Hyungwon! Help me, please! I didn’t kill her!” Sei screamed for Hyungwon to save her from Yoojung.

He approached as if he was going to help, but instead he began helping Yoojung shove Sei’s face into the water until the smaller girl stopped moving.

Siyeon stabs Minhyuk with a tree branch.

Siyeon cried out as Minhyuk smacked her, knocking her to the ground. “You can’t just accept yes for an answer, can you?” Minhyuk said, walking towards her. Siyeon crawled back as she looked for a weapon to protect herself with. “I told you, I don’t like you like that!” Siyeon yelled, kicking at Minhyuk as he tried to pull her skirt down. She kicked him in the face and knocked him away from her before getting up and running.

“B*tch.” Minhyuk wiped the blood from his face before chasing her into the woods. “Where are you?! You can’t hide forever!” He called as he looked for her.

Siyeon was hiding behind a tree with a broken branch that she clutched in her hands. When Minhyuk got close enough, she jumped out and stabbed him in the neck once, before pulling it out and stabbed him in the eye. She continued stabbing him in his neck and chest until she was sure he was dead.

Yongguk receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Yongguk gathered the medical supplies and put it in his bag as he walked to find a place to camp for the night. He heard someone screaming but he chose to ignore it.

Tzuyu receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Tzuyu heard the helicopter and was hoping for fresh food or water, but an explosive would be even better in the long run.

Jay and Sana talk about the tributes still alive.

“I heard someone screaming earlier.” Jay said as he sat with Sana in front of the fire. “Who?” Sana asked. “I think it was Sei.” Jay sighed. “You think she needed help?” Sana asked. “I’m not sure. I hope she’s okay.” Jay sighed.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
NIGHT TWO

Moonbin receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

To say Moonbin was having a bad time would be an understatement. Everything he had started with had been stolen or damaged. When he heard the helicopter above, he hoped for fresh food or clean water but it was neither. However, he was still thankful for the medical supplies.

G-Dragon decapitates Jeongyeon with a sword.

Jiyong was stalking her for a while, watching her every move. She had rejected him and he was pissed off. These games couldn’t come at a better time. Truthfully, he loved Jeongyeon but she didn’t feel the same. She loved someone else. So, Jiyong was jealous and if he couldn’t have her, no one could.

When she stopped at a river to get a drink, he walked out from the bushes and approached her. Raising his sword, he swung it in one full motion but Jeongyeon’s head didn’t come all the way off. She fell to the ground and Jiyong straddle her chest before grabbing the hatchet she had and began severing through the rest of the muscle and tissue.

Suyeon convinces Changkyun to snuggle with her.

“Changkyun..” Suyeon wrapped her arms around herself as the wind bit through her thin shirt. “Yes?” Changkyun asked, turning to look over at Suyeon. He had made them a fire but it kept dying. “I’m c-cold...we should snuggle..” Suyeon mumbled. Changkyun chuckled, “you should have just asked, instead of acting like you’re cold.” He said, moving closer to her. “Ya! I really am cold!” Suyeon said, smacking him in the chest, which made Changkyun laugh a little as he pulled her closer to him, wrapping his arms around her.

Wonho and Rocky talk about the tributes still alive.

“Whose still alive?” Rocky asked. “I saw Yongguk and Sana earlier today.” Wonho said as they sat down to set up camp. “Jiyong is on a killing spree...” Rocky said. “How do you know?” Wonho asked. “Sanha told me killed Jungkook.” Rocky sighed. “Speaking of Sanha, have you seen him?” Wonho asked. “He never came back from the river...I think someone killed him or he fell in..” Rocky sighed.

Jimin, Doyeon, Handong, JinJin and Lucy sleep in shifts.

“I’ll take the first shift since you guys traveled a long way to find me.” Jimin said. “Thanks Jimin.” JinJin said, laying down. The girls had laid a couple feet away, huddling together for warmth.

Dami begs Shownu to kill her. He refuses, keeping her alive.

“Dami...what are you doing?” Shownu asked as he approached his friend. “I want to end this...I want to kill myself but I can’t do it.” Dami said, the knife still against her throat. She looked at Shownu with tears in her eyes, “kill me, Shownu, please...I can’t go on like this anymore.” She begged. “No. I’m not going to kill you. You’re going to pull yourself together and win this.” He said, grabbing the knife from her and throwing it to the ground, as he hugged her.

Mina cries herself to sleep.

Mina had found Rina’s body after she fell from the cliff. She was in disbelief that her friend could kill herself. It was too much for Mina and she ran away. The more she thought about it, the more upset she became, letting the tears fall from her eyes.

Zelo and Momo tell stories about themselves.

“Remember the first time we met?” Momo asked Junhong as they sat on a log. “Yeah,” He chuckled, “you didn’t like my hair.” He added, looking over at her. “I still don’t like your hair.” Momo said, ruffling Junhong’s hair. Junhong smiled, “Yeah, I didn’t like your shoes.” He chuckled. “Yeah, that was a bad choice.” Momo said, the two of them chuckling before she leaned her head on his shoulder, sighing.

MJ thinks about home.

MJ had made himself a fire and was staring intently into it. All of his thoughts were on home. He knew his parents would be so proud of him if he won this, and that was his plan.

Dahyun receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

“Thank you!” Dahyun called out as she picked the canteen up and took it into her little makeshift camp.

Yoongi starts a fire.

Yoongi was happy when he was able to start a fire on his first try. He had some food to cook and had found a river where he had gotten some water. He was doing pretty well for himself.

Jihyo looks at the night sky.

Jihyo was camping out in a tree. She figured the higher off ground she was, the better. She stared at the sky, wondering how many of her friends were still alive.

Chaeyoung and JiU run into each other and decide to truce for the night.

“Oh? Chaeyoung, is that you?” JiU asked. “It’s me.” Chaeyoung said as she approached JiU’s camp site. “Can I rest here tonight?” She asked. “You won’t try to kill me, will you?” JiU asked. “No.” Chaeyoung said. “Go ahead.” JiU nodded.

Hoseok and Kihyun huddle for warmth.

“It’s so cold, my balls are going to freeze off.” Kihyun said, his teeth clattering together. “Don’t speak that nonsense.” Hoseok said, wrapping his arms around Kihyun. “What are you doing?” Kihyun asked. “We have to warm up somehow.” Hoseok said. Kihyun groaned but leaned against Hoseok, even though he wished he could be leaning against Sana.

Yoojung and Hyungwon work together to drown Sei.

“What are you doing, Sei?” Hyungwon’s voice made the smaller girl jump. “Hyungwon...I..I found Rina..” Sei said, wiping her eyes. “Did you? Or did you kill her?” Yoojung asked. “W-What? No! She was my best friend! Why would I kill her?!” Sei said, looking between them.

“We’re all killing people, what makes you think we trust you.” Yoojung said, walking over. “Yoojung, she said she didn’t kill her.” Hyungwon said. “I don’t believe her. Rina wouldn’t kill herself so she had to.” Yoojung said.

“I didn’t! I swear!” Sei said, backing away from Yoojung. “I was watching you, Sei, you were standing over her body a long time.” Yoojung said. “I was checking to see if she had a pulse!” Sei said.

Yoojung lunged for her and the two of them fell into the water. “Hyungwon! Help me, please! I didn’t kill her!” Sei screamed for Hyungwon to save her from Yoojung.

He approached as if he was going to help, but instead he began helping Yoojung shove Sei’s face into the water until the smaller girl stopped moving.

Siyeon stabs Minhyuk with a tree branch.

Siyeon cried out as Minhyuk smacked her, knocking her to the ground. “You can’t just accept yes for an answer, can you?” Minhyuk said, walking towards her. Siyeon crawled back as she looked for a weapon to protect herself with. “I told you, I don’t like you like that!” Siyeon yelled, kicking at Minhyuk as he tried to pull her skirt down. She kicked him in the face and knocked him away from her before getting up and running.

“B*tch.” Minhyuk wiped the blood from his face before chasing her into the woods. “Where are you?! You can’t hide forever!” He called as he looked for her.

Siyeon was hiding behind a tree with a broken branch that she clutched in her hands. When Minhyuk got close enough, she jumped out and stabbed him in the neck once, before pulling it out and stabbed him in the eye. She continued stabbing him in his neck and chest until she was sure he was dead.

Yongguk receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Yongguk gathered the medical supplies and put it in his bag as he walked to find a place to camp for the night. He heard someone screaming but he chose to ignore it.

Tzuyu receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Tzuyu heard the helicopter and was hoping for fresh food or water, but an explosive would be even better in the long run.

Jay and Sana talk about the tributes still alive.

“I heard someone screaming earlier.” Jay said as he sat with Sana in front of the fire. “Who?” Sana asked. “I think it was Sei.” Jay sighed. “You think she needed help?” Sana asked. “I’m not sure. I hope she’s okay.” Jay sighed.
Oh the cuddles... Who woulda thought there'd be cuddles in here?! Not complaining though :)

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
No one asked but I like to listen to music when I write so I made a little playlist to listen to when writing this fanfic.

I’m not sure if I can post it here or not, I’ll try. But it’s just some songs that really set the mood for this FF.

If you guys want to listen to it you can but if you don’t feel like clicking the link, the songs I listen to while writing this fanfic is:

School of Tears - BTS
Piri- Dreamcatcher
Shoot Out - Monsta X
Save Me - B.A.P
Pray - Yongguk & Zelo
This Is the Time - Nothing More
My Demons - Starset
Aerials - System of A Down

They really set the mood haha. Anyway, Day 3 will be up tonight :)